My ultimate bi fantasy : Swingers Discussion 192566
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesMy ultimate bi fantasy
TOPIC: My ultimate bi fantasy
Created by: Me4uboth The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Lots of guys have this fantasy, and some us have even fulfilled it! LOL I have, and it left me wanting more...

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(399 posts)
I have to say me I have almost the same fantasy

Spring Grove IL
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Tried it on occasion but really need to experience it more to be completely positive on my feelings. But I am leaning towards...HECK YEA!

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
WOW you both look goood ever in this area please let us know . very HOT PROFILE

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(75 posts)
This is one of Mrs Johns favorite things to do, she loves the idea that a hot cock slid out of my mouth and then into her pussy ;) she said she can feel the hot saliva from my mouth lubing her up, which makes her more moist.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
hello me 4 uboth cum to pa and we will show you it can be done . lets us know when your cumming so we can make plans if interested thanks

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(75 posts)
wow come to PA!!!

Hollidaysburg PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I did try the licking my girls clit while a friend that had joined us was long stroking her.I was actually licking her and licking his cock without either one of them realizing that I was licking him also.Then completely unplanned his cock did slip out of her and slammed down my throat and then back into her.This happened during three different strokes that night.She never knew it but he told me the next morning that he thought that something had happened but wasnt sure what exactlly happened.So I told him and he tried to apolgise to me but I stopped him and told him I wasnt offended and actually didnt mind it.That was the first time I had a cock in my mouth but it tasted like pussy.Since then I told her what happened and now I play Bi sometimes,I found that I liked several things that I would never have ever thought that Iwould ever consider doing much less like doing them.Now sometimes I look forward to finding a Bi-guy to play with.

Martinsville IN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: My ultimate bi fantasy