MM Kissing: The Last or Lost Frontier : Swingers Discussion 61289
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesMM Kissing: The Last or Lost Frontier
TOPIC: MM Kissing: The Last or Lost Frontier
Created by: Renault_T The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm just not interested in kissing men. It's not that I am saying I never will, or wouldn't, but I have yet to have that urge, which is fine by me. I'm more of a top than a bottom to be frank, which I am pretty up front about with people we meet.

Grand Rapids MI

Username hidden
(59 posts)
Not too long ago, with a M/F couple, I had just finished unloading him in my mouth when she insisted that I give her hubby a snowball with his own cum. This was my first time to kiss a male. Very erotic... it won't be my last!!!!

Key West FL

Username hidden
(118 posts)
I enjoy the intimacy with a man - but kissing a man just feels subliminally "wrong" to me. The last time I kissed a man, it didn't feel "wrong" in the sense that I felt like I shouldn't be doing it - it just didn't have the same feel as kissing a woman does. It seems odd that a man will suck another man, rim him, go bareback inside him (if that's the way things roll) - but when it comes to kissing, that's where the buck stops. I often think it's a guy thing and related to our often criticized inability to express ourselves fully in a way that doesn't have anything to do with busting a nut. Just like anything else, it's a matter of personal preference.

Newark DE

Username hidden
(129 posts)
I am bi. Bi Sexual. Describes how I like to have sex. I often say that I like to make love to women with all the touching and kissing and romantic stuff, and like to have sex with men, not so much kissing and romantics. I thing some people get bi and gay mixed up. Eventhough I am bi and love to have sex with men, I am not gay and would not like to have a man as a partner.

Lebanon TN

Username hidden
(3 posts)
i do so love to give a lot of kissing be it femal or male as it does make me so hot,not one to just fuck without kissing so many people that in this lifestyle don't kiss anyway it such a waste.

Belmont NY

Username hidden
(184 posts)
What I never saw anyone state in this discussion seems obvious: kissing is the difference between intimacy, and just fucking, or getting a nut - not a very emotionally intimate act. At least I would guess that most men would view it like that.

I can't speak for every man, but for me, just getting my rocks off is purely recreational. I can fuck someone I feel nothing for emotionally, just for the physical sensation. Like using a glory hole, for instance. But to express intimacy with someone? I've got to really feel something for them. And I mean emotional intimacy, not physical intimacy.

I guess this harkens back to how men are easily able to seperate sex and love, whereas women often have a hard time seperating the two.

One is carnal, the other is a much deeper, more intimate sign of affection.

As a coworker put it one day: "I'll let anyone suck my dick; it's just getting my rocks off."

Just one man's perspective. YMMV.

Kane

Port Orange FL

Username hidden
(54 posts)
Alan and Kara, I agree 100%. Wish we were closer together! I love passionate kissing with threeway kissing the best.

Devon PA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
I'm sorry, but I don't know why its so, but I just cannot bring myself to kiss another man. I am quick to get naked with another guy, massage and fondle each other, suck a cock and swallow cum, and even take a cock in my ass. I am really turned on by male/male sex, but I just am turned off by cuddling and kissing. I would love to meet new bicouples and biguys for no holds barred hardcore sucking and fucking, but so sorry there will be no male to males kissing. No disrespect to those guys who enjoy this, so go for it.

Lincoln NE

Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: MM Kissing: The Last or Lost Frontier