Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males Looking for Cuck Sissy Cuck Couple in Westchester NY and surrounding area
TOPIC: Looking for Cuck Sissy Cuck Couple in Westchester NY and surrounding area
Created by: Bull9switch
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey,

Exp Bull/Dom for all your Cuck needs....

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
If you ever come out to San Diego, look us up :)

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Part of an email reply I sent today I thought might be helpful to newbie interest couples...

Cucking has many sub categories, as it seems you are well versed. To what degree the male is Cucked is up to you guys, I prefer Cucks willing to be sissies, and wives/gf's willing to be topped, and, at moments, help me Cuck you whether stares while she fucks me, or, name calling, or your active participation in tasks like cleaning, or even bi stuff. The, "Switch" is in my name because occasionally I like to have the woman help both us dress, then top you dressed, and her as well. Again, to whatever degree you feel comfortable. One pet peeve of mine is long set up times and delays. If your interested, we should meet soon, whether play or introduction, as to make certain none of us are fake, or wasting the others time. I haven't put pictures up yet, an honest and prompt alternative is cam, whether here, or Yahoo, I can turn it on and you can see me as I am right now, that's pretty real, and doesn't have to turn into cyber sex. I'm for real meets. I would call my style confident, controlling, certain of my requests to you, and sure enough to get them met. Not Cocky, conceited, and frankly, a lack of imagination. Be sure, if you guys are willing to push the boundaries- I can take you both there.

Denver CO
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Fair enough :)

Denver CO
Username hidden
(8 posts)
No, Not offering, not our cup of tea. but just checking since there have been a lot of fake profiles lately. and your profile fit the bill.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Nope, no Bot, It's really me, lol, not that you were offering but Philly pretty far! :)

Denver CO
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Is this a real profile or a Bot ?

No Photos, Limited lines on the Profile, it's after your wife and g/f's.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Hey,

Exp Bull/Dom for all your Cuck needs....

Denver CO
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Looking for Cuck Sissy Cuck Couple in Westchester NY and surrounding area