Longtime fantasy Need your help!! : Swingers Discussion 52878101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesLongtime fantasy Need your help!!
TOPIC: Longtime fantasy Need your help!!
Created by: climberdude The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
every girl I have licked my cum off of has flipped out in a good way and got really turned on by it. Lucky maybe? or maybe more ladies like that than imagined

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(41 posts)
Hi, When you are ready to cum, Just pull out and cum all over her tits, She will get so hot feeling the hot cum. Then when you are finished shooting your load, Then don't say anything, Just go down and start licking it up. When I clean up my hot cum off of my wife, That makes her so turned on, That she is ready to go again. Steve

Waldorf MD

Username hidden
(20 posts)
It depends on what type of communication you have. My partner loves to come up behind me and whisper hot things in my ear. He knows that it only takes a few words and my mind starts to drift to fantasy land. Don't know if this works for you, but if you have never done it, start slow and watch how she reacts. If she says no the first time, whisper it a different way. If she gets angry, then this is not a good technique for her and STOP!

But if she starts to give it some thought, just do not over do it or get pushy. My partner never has to say much and he may only say it twice in the first few minutes. He lets it circle in my head a few minutes and then might say something else along the same lines. He stops again, lets that circle, and then says something in a different way, again. Works every time, even if I am may be in no way interested at the time he starts whispering.

He also gently rubs my shoulders, or caresses me lightly as he whispers each time, and backs off inbetween. He has the technique perfected, but then again, we have great communication too. Maybe, it will work. I am sure others will be able to tell you what techniques they use when introducing sexual thoughts into their partners heads. Good luck.

Raven

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Welcum to the forums

So why are you waiting and if your wife is not already doing this, why are you on this site? Just a question, but if you are here you should already have open communication with her. I have no idea why couples do not do everything that is HOT and sexual in the bedroom. Guess that is why I stay single. The sex is so DAMN HOT!

Raven

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Longtime fantasy Need your help!!