Lame Topics : Swingers Discussion 79260
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesLame Topics
TOPIC: Lame Topics
Created by: RetNav
Original Starting post for this thread:
Maybe I'm getting jaded as I get older....but it seems pretty sad to me that as a group we aren't talking about more pertinent issues. It's fine that so many of us are looking for j/o buddies but aren't there people out there in swing land that ever wonder about things other than their latest masturbation fantasies?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Raven, Mercy! I agree about being bi does not mean that I'm willing to go with any man who asks. (Dropping the proverbial hat). It irritates the hell out of me that so many people think that the label bi means that I will "service" anyone. No where in my definition of being bi (enjoy sexual pleasure with both sexes) does that follow. As for the rest of your comment, I have gotten more comfortable admitting I'm bi as I've gotten older. It may be because I'm retired and not concerned any longer with job security. It may be because I feel that it is silly to deny or hide who I am to anyone. I don't go out on the street and announce it on a soapbox...but I don't go out of my way to deny it either. And I definitely think that is a product of my getting older and more comfortable with who I am.

Hemlock OH

Username hidden
(17 posts)
Ret,

Good point on the boring topics. In aswer to your question I have found it easier to be more open about my being bi as I have gotten older. In fact Mrs Ravenarena was the first woman with whom I was open with about being bi. I think it also helped that she told me that she was bi upfront. It is a shame that more people in the lifestyle are not at least understanding with regards to bi men & realize that just because we are bi does not mean that we will jump other men at the drop of a hat.

Elkridge MD

Username hidden
(479 posts)
Confession time here O. When I posted the original for this thread, I hadn't targeted you specifically on the j/o comment. I normally don't open those threads up to read. So I apologize if it seemed that I was picking on ya. Hell, I also would not mind having a buddy to play with at times. I was a paid member of SLS in 2004, went away for awhile and then re-joined/paid last fall. The chat rooms are the biggest change in the site that I can see. Before, very few people went into Bi Chat, most of the time the room was empty. Now....lol...I don't think I've seen it with fewer than 10 people in it.

As for meeting people on this site lol, I've actually given up trying. I log on to it most days to read forums to see what people are thinking. And to see if there have been any new sex stories added. (Some are really good, most are really bad lol.) I have had exactly two face to face meetings from here, one turned out to be very nice. the other turned out to be a single guy posing as a couple. I think there are real couples on this site wanting to meet but they are surrounded by so many fakes that they are hard to find. And let's face it, there are alot of people in the world and on this site that we would not be friends with on the street, so why would we want to be with them in the bedroom? Anyway, enough of my morning rant. Have a nice day O. C.

Hemlock OH

Username hidden
(17 posts)
Thanks for responding at all O, I was feeling "grumpy" yesterday and I guess I was blowing off some steam. In reality tho, it does seem that these forums and the "chat" rooms are full of people saying alot of nothings and/or slurs at each other. That in of it's self is enough to make me grumpy at times. - C

Hemlock OH

Username hidden
(17 posts)
Well, I have wondered if there are any others out there that have found it easier to admit to themselves and others that they are bi as they have gotten older. I've been bi all of my life but only admitted it to myself a few years ago.

Hemlock OH

Username hidden
(17 posts)
Maybe I'm getting jaded as I get older....but it seems pretty sad to me that as a group we aren't talking about more pertinent issues. It's fine that so many of us are looking for j/o buddies but aren't there people out there in swing land that ever wonder about things other than their latest masturbation fantasies?

Hemlock OH

Username hidden
(17 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Lame Topics