Is honesty really the best policy : Swingers Discussion 346401031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesIs honesty really the best policy
TOPIC: Is honesty really the best policy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 36 of 36 
User Details are only visible to members.
Honesty is ALWAYS the best policy. If someone doesn't want to be with Cat and I because of it, well, thats just part of the qualifying process. I'd rather get two or three responses from people that we'd like to meet than 100 from people with whom we are not compatible.

Bryan TX

Username hidden
(29 posts)
Dave I feel the same way I always see the openminded people on here but like yourself they are always 600 + miles away.

I look at it this way being bi just doubles your chances for dates LOL

Saint Marys GA

Username hidden
(7 posts)
the reason given of stds is such a crock. I have been bi curious/ bi for over 15 years and most of the guys I talk to or have met will only go as far as oral on another guy. I have yet to try anal either way with male or female and I am not sure I want to venture down that road (pardon the pun). I find that everyone in this lifestyle is subjecting themselves to stds and aids, you just need to take proper precautions. Like is asked though in this lifestyle is honesty the best policy?? I believe it is I will always state what I am and what I believe. If it gets me less meetings then so be it. Who's with me!!

Saint Marys GA

Username hidden
(7 posts)
I have talked to a couple of married straight men who refuse to accept a Bi-male into their bed. The only excuse they have, is the scare that a Bi-male has been with an AIDS infected person and without know it, will be passing along the disease to them.

N Billerica MA

Username hidden
(32 posts)
Seems like this is an ongoing problem.....here on a site that you would be expecting to be openminded. Once you use the word "bi" to catogorize yourself, you are labeled, and no amount of chat ever overcomes that label. If, one the other hand, you call yourself straight, you lose the opportunity to express yourself......in fact, attach another label to yourself. Any of you straight guys out there want to talk about your feelings on this subject?

Yukon OK

Username hidden
(8 posts)
For me it is. I posted my self as a bi male on my profile and it seems I have really limited my prospect value. I have been contacted my many "straight" guys trying to hook up behind their wifes back etc. But when I try to contact someone they see the "bi" and a huge red flag goes up. People dont seem to realize that Just because I am bi doesn't mean that Bi actions have to happen. I try to explain that I am willing to do what is agreed upon by all. I am not going to try to jump on a husband because I am bi. IF he wants that then he can let me know. I dont understand why couples looking for guys alienate me for being bi. Dave

Saint Marys GA

Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 36 of 36 
TOPIC: Is honesty really the best policy