Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males In General Who Sucks Cock Better: Men or Women
TOPIC: In General Who Sucks Cock Better: Men or Women
Created by: bigbimnwsa The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I been with some great cocksucking woman<ones that show they really love to suck cock.But on the best cocksucker are men, they know what turn men on.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(242 posts)
I know that I can perform that better than my wife.

Urbana OH
Username hidden
(36 posts)
I remember one girl who bit my dick and made me go limp. But hell, any time I get to cum is a good time!

Waterford MI
Username hidden
(21 posts)
If you can say that you have never had a bad blow job, then you have never had a good one.

Seffner FL
Username hidden
(46 posts)
I would be prone to say "never had a BJ I didn't like" but now thinking back, both male and female have dragged teeth on the shaft, I remember one gal who covered her teeth with her lips, didn't even get my dick wet. The worst BJ ever was a gal who bragged about how fast she could give a hickie. After telling her I really did not want one she sucked a big bruse on the head of my cock. It hurt for days. I can't remember the best I ever had because there have been many really good ones. I guess the best will be the next one! LOL So In general, who sucks cock better: men or women? neither one is better. Some people suck better than others but has little to do with gender in my experience.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(635 posts)
I agree with hump and c1b1.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(440 posts)
There are good female cock suckers and good male cock suckers. I have never had a bad blow job.

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(131 posts)
Okay if I have too, I will volunteer to be the judge for any couple out there, even though I learned in the Army never to volunteer. Oh no worries i will definitely reciprocate as well, so let's have some fun in Philly Burbs PA!!

Gilbertsville PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
WOW,

This is a BIG can of worms! Pun intended, but I must say the two best blow jobs I ever got were given to me by women. The third best by a guy. Since I love my dick, I assume what ever feels good to me feels good to other men. Every guy I have sucked so far says I'm good at it. I don't know what that means, but I do know every sexual encounter is unique, and different from any thing else. So who sucks the best dick? Every guy who has had a blow job, know the best he ever had. But he may get a better one...It takes a life time to know.

Waterford MI
Username hidden
(21 posts)
This is a topic that is just pregnant with theories of MOTIVATION!

For the record, the BEST blow-job I EVER received, was from a woman. Now PLEASE forgive me, don't jump down my throat, part of it was she was African American, with lips like big soft silk pillows. But she was also a VERY sexual sensual woman, who ADORED men and wanted to please like no one I've ever met.

My second best blow jobs (yes, plural, a LOT of the 2nd-best-ers) were from gay men. Men who KNOW what every detail feels like, and LOVE men, are ONLY attracted to men, OMG OMG OMG!

Third would be bi-men, same motivation as gay-men, just a little less enthusiastic I guess.

Fourth, women who really do love men, and want to give them something very personal and submissive.

Fifth....women like my ex-wife, doing their duty, or avoiding intercourse.....who would run to the bathroom and spit it out afterwards...what a way to kill the joy of an orgasm. But then, she also made me brush my teeth after I ate her pussy, before she would let me kiss her. I wonder why I even cared about kissing her afterwards??

Menasha WI
Username hidden
(24 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 41   End
TOPIC: In General Who Sucks Cock Better: Men or Women