Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › In General Who Sucks Cock Better: Men or Women
TOPIC: In_General_Who_Sucks_Cock_Better:_Men_or_Women
Created by: bigbimnwsa The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 48
User Details are only visible to members.
In general, I have to say women. Women have the advantage of simply being sexier than men; it provides amazing eye candy during the deed.

That's not to say that plenty of men haven't turned my legs into jelly. :)

A good blow job is a good blow job, regardless of the gender!

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(156 posts)
I have had great blow jobs from each. I think it depends upon the person. If they are into it, oh happy day.

Poughkeepsie NY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I think the perception is biased because I think more often women do it to repay for the oral the man gave them, or going through the motions as one poster put it, but don't get me wrong- there's plenty of women who enjoy it which is why I stated 'more often', based on my same perception that most men who suck do it because they really enjoy the act.

I know I'd rather give than receive any day of the week, it gives me longer-lasting and greater overall pleasure to please than it does to orgasm.

I also realize for women, it's a much different universe when it comes to getting off- a universe I have no business to pretend I know about :)

Do men suck better than women? No. It's the individual- someone who wants to suck you will do it better than someone who doesn't. Like anything else in life- practice makes perfect.. experience trumps.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(42 posts)
I ALWAYS get off when a stud is blowing me!!! Takes more effort to reach that high with a lady!

Chagrin Falls OH
Username hidden
(58 posts)
I've had bad BJs from both genders. One gal was all teeth; feared for my uncut cock, Another gal, was/is all lips, in as much as her tongue is not to be found or FELT DURING AT ALL. I've had a few guys that were all suction-vacuums- and no tongue. Thought they maybe were trying to suck my balls out my cock? For me a good bJ ought to start out slow with lots of tongue work, cock stroking, ball licking & kneading, And even fingers or whatever in the ass. But that's just what my other head says. BTW: I'd happy to rate ya on your BK skill-set.

Spotsylvania VA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
I would have to say in general, men suck better. They don't perform it as a chore and don't treat your cum like nuclear waste. But there are some talented ladies out there too.

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I would have to say in general, men suck better. They don't perform it as a chore and don't treat your cum like nuclear waste. But there are some talented ladies out there too.

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I been with some great cocksucking woman<ones that show they really love to suck cock.But on the best cocksucker are men, they know what turn men on.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(287 posts)
I know that I can perform that better than my wife.

Urbana OH
Username hidden
(45 posts)
I remember one girl who bit my dick and made me go limp. But hell, any time I get to cum is a good time!

Waterford MI
Username hidden
(54 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 48
TOPIC: In General Who Sucks Cock Better: Men or Women
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.