In General Who Sucks Cock Better: Men or Women : Swingers Discussion 57154
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesIn General Who Sucks Cock Better: Men or Women
TOPIC: In General Who Sucks Cock Better: Men or Women
Created by: bigbimnwsa The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Men

Kerhonkson NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
sorry women, but men do. they know what a man likes and how to suck it. they also are more willing to "deepthroat" more and longer.

Boynton Beach FL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
I have had great bj's from both and bad bj's from both so I think it's a tie but I agree with the fact more guy's enjoy the cum than women I never had any complaints but I do my best to please and until I get to know him better I do the things I like to find the right buttons that will give me my creamy reward for doing a good job.

Freehold NJ
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Hey Vil, gotta to agree with you. Never had a bad BJ, somme were just better than others. A BJ is good no matter, whos doing it, or Male/Female. I love giving BJs, swallowing cum, eating cream pies

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(339 posts)
That's and easy answer. The person who sucks cock the best, is the one currently sucking on my cock!

North Sutton NH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Women suck cocks better than men.

Middleway WV
Username hidden
(1 post)
I suck better dick than anyone I have ever been with. I really get into what I am doing, I am a pleaser and really do not care if someone sucks me or not, I like to please the man I am with. One thing I do not do unless the man tells me different is hold his dick by my hand, I lose it sometimes out of my mouth and I will turn my head and get my mouth into position so I can make eye contact and let him see me get his dick with my mouth and while I am sucking I like for him to watch me, I think eye contact is the key to all of sucking a mans dick. I can tell what he likes and what he does not like by watching his facial expressions. I do not like for a man to tell me he is cumming, I can tell I have been doing it long enough so just sit or lay back and enjoy and after he shoots I will swallow and then I will play with his dick real easy because I know it is sensitive and I will get it hard again and start all over. I have never had any complaints and I get returns all the time. I am a man pleaser. I went into an adult book store in dallas a few years back and glory holes was in there I had several dicks sticking thru and when I got finished a couple waited for me outside to come back to theri house and suck them I had a good weekend

Kirbyville TX
Username hidden
(15 posts)
It depends on the sucker, if she is into it it can be great, but if she is going through the motions it can be pitiful and the same goes for a man

V

Columbus GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
I think women do/ been around the block/ the best is when she lets u fuck her in the mouth when she has her head hanging off the edge of the bed

Boynton Beach FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Although I am bi and like to suck cock, I would rather be sucked by the lady. I don't know who sucks better. I've had a lot more BJ's from women than men, so my best experiences are with women. I like the visual best of a sexy lady sucking me rather than a man.

Neptune NJ
Username hidden
(98 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: In General Who Sucks Cock Better: Men or Women