Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › In General Who Sucks Cock Better: Men or Women
TOPIC: In_General_Who_Sucks_Cock_Better:_Men_or_Women
Created by: bigbimnwsa The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 64
User Details are only visible to members.
I think a guy knows what really turns on a guy, women often say this when they partake of the joys of other women.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(114 posts)
The enthusiastic cock sucker is always the best, regardless of gender. But who is going to complain about a blow job anyways?

Waterford MI
Username hidden
(88 posts)
I agree with sexynova, it's more of an individual thing than a gender specific thing.

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(122 posts)
In my experience, it doesn't seem to be gender specific - either can be awesome or so so. She is by far my best ever at BJs, my last gf was the worst ever and the guys somewhere in between. I'm girthy and guys tend to have bigger mouths, so less tooth scrape is a good thing. But women tend to have smaller hands that look sexier wrapped around him. I'll take either!

Manassas VA
Username hidden
(86 posts)
The best way for us is a 69 so it's a mutual thing and your partner inspires you to give great oral.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Definitely men IMO. Of course women can be great, but not always enthusiastic bout it. But men that have sucked my cock did it with a sense of excitement and enthusiasm.

Roseville CA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Never had a bad cocksucker and I've been to hell and back a few times. I will keep looking.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I would take it from either. I don't think the sex matter it's how you do it.

Alburtis PA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Bingo AZMnM, I think you just hit the nail on the head!

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(565 posts)
Does it really matter? the worst blowjob I ever got...was pretty damned terrific! I just relax and enjoy the moment!

Buckeye AZ
Username hidden
(67 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 64
TOPIC: In General Who Sucks Cock Better: Men or Women
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.