How to arrange a 1st time safely : Swingers Discussion 216507101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesHow to arrange a 1st time safely
TOPIC: How to arrange a 1st time safely
Created by: little_rich_girl
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been reading the posts in this forum and am just dying to try my first Bi-male oral experience. im not interested in having my partner along but want to be discreet and safe. anybody have any advice on this near Athens GA?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Isn't that illegal in Georgia? LOL!

Washington PA

Username hidden
(36 posts)
Just put it right in your profile.

Unless youre saying that "without the partner coming along" really means "without my partners knowledge"

Then you either need to make a separate profile or use CL or a more male male oriented site.

Not that I condone the idea of playing behind your partners back. But if youre going to do it, youre going to do it. So thats how.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
Open your profile so single guys can read it.

Palm Harbor FL

Username hidden
(23 posts)
I don't mind playing in town as long as you have a discreet place to go and your playmates appearence doesn't scream "Gay" all over him. lol

Brunswick GA

Username hidden
(28 posts)
The advice about looking for a discreet encounter for oral first, just in case the feelkings I have do change to dis-comfort is a good one. Do you think this is something thatcan be posted on the hot date site, or here in the forum? To be honest, to get to the first contact, I think I would travel out of my local area and once tried I could decide if this is for me or not?? what do you think?

Madison GA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I would look for a discreet bi or gay guy that enjoys giving oral at first. Although the fantasy makes you extremely horney you may be a little uncomfortable to start with. I know it took me a while to be comfortable with it, even though it was very pleasurable. I usually meet for coffee or something it that order so that everything is on the up and up.

Brunswick GA

Username hidden
(28 posts)
Might also want to include some pics of yourself on your profile.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3161 posts)
Have to agree - it's impossible for other bi men to see your profile and contact. You have to be available

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Well, since the folks who are most likely to respond are single males, you might start by opening your profile to single males. That way they would be able to get a better feel for what you are looking to do.

Knightdale NC

Username hidden
(322 posts)
I have been reading the posts in this forum and am just dying to try my first Bi-male oral experience. im not interested in having my partner along but want to be discreet and safe. anybody have any advice on this near Athens GA?

Madison GA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: How to arrange a 1st time safely