How many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes : Swingers Discussion 340721063
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesHow many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes
TOPIC: How many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   63 to 63 of 63 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ironically, I have met a lot of guys over a period of time who DO NOT consider themselves gay at all, but who discover they can really get into my fettish of COCK TO COCK jackoff. I think since all guys like jacking solo, the idea of double jacking raises their curiousity quite a bit and it is in more of a comfort zone than other types of male to male sex.

I started a club on MSN which is dedicated to this type of man-to-man safe play and the membership skews more than half of the members being straight. The site also includes related photo images such as double anal or oral penetration with girls, etc.

If you live in the Southern California area and want to explore this please e-mail me. I am masculine, discreet, disease free, can host & currently have flexible hours. If you live outside of Southern California please visit my site at http-groups-dot-msn-dot-com/DOUBLEJOFraternity

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   63 to 63 of 63 
TOPIC: How many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes