How many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes : Swingers Discussion 340721051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesHow many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes
TOPIC: How many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 70   End
User Details are only visible to members.
wish i had a jack off buddy.sounds like alot of fun

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(102 posts)
It's always a very hot sexy scene when there is a female involved to watch/assist in the guys masturbating. Same thing if the guys are going to fuck each other. However, if the female(s) can not be present and if she knows about the m/m get together, the guys should let down their inhibitions and enjoy the bonding with the other guy with a slice of exhibitionism thrown in, too.

Hamburg NJ
Username hidden
(53 posts)
This sounds very sexy. I would be very open to giving this a try. Very erotic.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
I would love to participate in a circle jerk!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(247 posts)
Hey, I agree with several of the respondents. MANY men would try jacking off another man or even sucking another man but for the labeling. Men are threatened by thinking someone MAY consider him bi or gay if he touches another man, God forbid suck another man.

I had threesomes years past where the other man and me made absolutely NO contact. That's harder than not worrying about it. Now, if we come in contact, we do. In fact, one of my favorite positions is to suck on a clit while another guy is fucking it. I have sucked a cock during threesome encounters and I'd do it again. But I have no desire to meet a man one on one. Who knows? Maybe it's because I haven't met the right man yet.

I'm comfortable with my sexuality. I don't consider myself bi or gay. But, if someone wants to put a label on it, so be it. As one of your respondents said, most men put straight in their profiles but are curious. I really get turned on touching another cock during a threesome. I put straight, and not bi-curious, because I was told that if you put bi, less people would contact you.

So, whether bi or not, it's ALL fun. And isn't that what it's all about?

Bay Saint Louis MS
Username hidden
(1 post)
I don't consider myself gay....but I love to jerk off with another guy...and suck him too while my sweetie watches!!! She now wants me to take it up the ass...but I am not sure I'm ready for that yet.

The Villages FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
I would like to get with a few guys and drink a few beers and experience a mutual jackoff .It would be fun and if anyone close email me.

Asheville NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
think i would

Holly MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
i wish i could find someone close to sit around maybe drink a beer or to and play after work.that would be very nice

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(102 posts)
any one like to get a toy party or mut. jack party in pa .mail me

Millersburg PA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 70   End
TOPIC: How many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes