How many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes : Swingers Discussion 340721031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesHow many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes
TOPIC: How many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 63   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would totally be into doing it or at least trying it as I have never even touched another cock. Can't find anyone though.

Chatham NJ

Username hidden
(10 posts)
I have done it , but my problem is that I want to go around the room and finish every guy off.

Oakley CA

Username hidden
(31 posts)
any one in pa s.c. region interested in jo? cpls or singles.mail me have some great toys for the cock also.

Millersburg PA

Username hidden
(53 posts)
hello i live in the southern teir of ny state would love to meet other into jacking off and having fun, so if any hot men or couples that into this let me know

Belmont NY

Username hidden
(184 posts)
Hey New York area men... Let's see if we can get together for a circle jerk party, or a jack and jill party if the women are interested in joining!

Garden City NY

Username hidden
(244 posts)
I live in the Finger Lakes Region of New York and love to do this. Any one interested?

Penn Yan NY

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I like in the Finger Lakes Region of New York and love to do this. Any one interested?

Penn Yan NY

Username hidden
(2 posts)
This has always been at the top of my sexual 'to do' list. But Haven't found a JO buddy yet. Ed

Lutz FL

Username hidden
(73 posts)
I remember very vividly jacking off with other boys as pre-teen. I loved that experience and it has stayed with me all through my adult years. I still love the feel of hard cock in my hand and really love jacking off another guy - his GF or wife watches that makes it even better. Cock to cock jacking with the other guy is great too.. especially if at least one of us cums on the others. if there any others like myself here in the Chicago/Milwaukee area email me and let's chat!

Lindenhurst IL

Username hidden
(18 posts)
any male to male contact makes me and my GF very horny. we love all bi and bi curious guys. we love being a guy's first experience and i have made many a "straight" man into a bi curious man.

Riverside CA

Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 63   End
TOPIC: How many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes