How many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes : Swingers Discussion 340721011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesHow many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes
TOPIC: How many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 70   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I enjoy mutual stroking/jo, but ideally it is foreplay....because I'd much rather get my mouth around a nice hard cock and make it cum orally rather than manually <slurp> and vice versa. It's the same with women...I enjoy stroking, rubbing, and fingering a woman, but I want to make her cum with my mouth or my cock. Am I oral? Yes, VERY ! LOL

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(249 posts)
I love to watch men take care of themselves, either in person or on video. It's so sexy to watch him shoot!!

Oakley CA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
I did it once, wow was hot, look forward to more

Decatur IL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Mutual jackoff is ok as an icebreaker, but if that is all that is involved I wouldn't waste my time.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(399 posts)
I'd love to jack off another guy while jacking off myself. or maybe jacking off two guys, while blowing the third guy

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(339 posts)
I started doing that when I was 15. Still fun.

Palm Harbor FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Yeah you would be surprised at how many guys love to show off in the shower. Sometimes it can lead to more fun....lol

Sicklerville NJ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Are you talking about male "frottage"? This is where, typically, the 2 cocks are held together in one hand and stroked simultaneously. Never done it, or any other M on M action, but have read about it. I would imagine it would be my entry point into MM action if I were ever inclined. Considered fairly safe, health wise.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
So you just start stroking when another guy is in there naked and he does too? You then move over ti eahother and start in? I'm just trying to see how this works.

Chatham NJ
Username hidden
(11 posts)
The gym shower is always a good place

Sicklerville NJ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 70   End
TOPIC: How many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes