Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › How many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes
TOPIC: How_many_of_you_guys_would_be_comfortable_with_experiencing_mutual_jackoff_with_other_dudes
Created by: LAbijacker
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ironically, I have met a lot of guys over a period of time who DO NOT consider themselves gay at all, but who discover they can really get into my fettish of COCK TO COCK jackoff. I think since all guys like jacking solo, the idea of double jacking raises their curiousity quite a bit and it is in more of a comfort zone than other types of male to male sex.

I started a club on MSN which is dedicated to this type of man-to-man safe play and the membership skews more than half of the members being straight. The site also includes related photo images such as double anal or oral penetration with girls, etc.

If you live in the Southern California area and want to explore this please e-mail me. I am masculine, discreet, disease free, can host & currently have flexible hours. If you live outside of Southern California please visit my site at http-groups-dot-msn-dot-com/DOUBLEJOFraternity

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
1 to 10 of 92
User Details are only visible to members.
funny I was thinking the same thing about GF and Me, with breasts like that you should be able to attract plenty of guys, most guys on here say they are up to most anything, I think in the moment they would enjoy a good blow job, male or female.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I agree with 315 swingers, If I could touch his cock I would want to suck it off.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I would do it I think that would be fun any one in Co

Denver CO
Username hidden
(1 post)
ok agree with both you guys

Dallas NC
Username hidden
(374 posts)
If I was there, I would be offering not only to be jacking guys off but to be sucking cock.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(593 posts)
I would think if a group of bi guys got together there would be more going on than just jacking. Thats what I would enjoy

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(180 posts)
looking around here too

Dallas NC
Username hidden
(374 posts)
Only problem I have is finding a group to jack off with in person. Everyone is willing to jack off on cam.

Autaugaville AL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Love it

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Wish we had a group of guys around my area that would get together once a week. It would be fun

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(180 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
1 to 10 of 92
TOPIC: How many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.