Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males How many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes
TOPIC: How many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes
Created by: LAbijacker
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ironically, I have met a lot of guys over a period of time who DO NOT consider themselves gay at all, but who discover they can really get into my fettish of COCK TO COCK jackoff. I think since all guys like jacking solo, the idea of double jacking raises their curiousity quite a bit and it is in more of a comfort zone than other types of male to male sex.

I started a club on MSN which is dedicated to this type of man-to-man safe play and the membership skews more than half of the members being straight. The site also includes related photo images such as double anal or oral penetration with girls, etc.

If you live in the Southern California area and want to explore this please e-mail me. I am masculine, discreet, disease free, can host & currently have flexible hours. If you live outside of Southern California please visit my site at http-groups-dot-msn-dot-com/DOUBLEJOFraternity

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 80   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm all for it, name the place and the time ...... he he he

Cheswold DE
Username hidden
(14 posts)
straight here and don't have a problem of a jackoff buddy

Dallas NC
Username hidden
(366 posts)
not this time, im trying to get in his wifes pants :)

Ramsey NJ
Username hidden
(1443 posts)
What? No condenmation for him listing straight?

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(439 posts)
funcouple032, im going out on a limb but with a wife as hot as yours, finding bi guys isnt going to be a problem....

Ramsey NJ
Username hidden
(1443 posts)
Would love to start a group here in Tupelo MS

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(125 posts)
I would like to talk to some bi guys if in the nyc/nj area..

Send me a message!

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
would like to meet some bi men here in Punta Gorda for some fun and relief. send me a bird if interested. You have my foto and I would appreciate one of you. We could meet at public place and chat about it.

Punta Gorda FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
It has been an amazing discovery for me to find out how many married men will do bi. So many wives quit sex after they get older and the men are still horny so not wanting to get involved with another woman and the problems that can bring they find some satisfaction in getting off with another man. That is how I got started and am finding out that most married men will try a little bi but very discreetly cuz fear of discovery. I prefer women but if not able will enjoy some bi .

Punta Gorda FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
have done it and it is fun. In high school we fellas would meet after our dates and jack off together cuz the girls left us with hard ons and no relief. we would see who could shoot the fartherest and the most. Still like to get together with a guy and trade strokes

Punta Gorda FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 80   End
TOPIC: How many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes