How many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes : Swingers Discussion 340721041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesHow many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes
TOPIC: How many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This has always been at the top of my sexual 'to do' list. But Haven't found a JO buddy yet. Ed

Lutz FL
Username hidden
(73 posts)
I remember very vividly jacking off with other boys as pre-teen. I loved that experience and it has stayed with me all through my adult years. I still love the feel of hard cock in my hand and really love jacking off another guy - his GF or wife watches that makes it even better. Cock to cock jacking with the other guy is great too.. especially if at least one of us cums on the others. if there any others like myself here in the Chicago/Milwaukee area email me and let's chat!

Lindenhurst IL
Username hidden
(18 posts)
any male to male contact makes me and my GF very horny. we love all bi and bi curious guys. we love being a guy's first experience and i have made many a "straight" man into a bi curious man.

Riverside CA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Yes two469 I think we are on the same sheet of music. This medium is very challenging. Labels are useful when trying to describe ones self to another. Labels come with a set of implied characteristics but the set varies from person to person so it's never clear what you might actually be comminucating.

For this forum, for me, seeing men masterbating, and masterbating along with them, or jacking them off myself, seems very sexy to me. I would love to try this.

Once for experience, twice for philosophy.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
i love to jack off other men and if there wife watches so much better love to rub cock to cock with them and to get the wife to join in holding both cocks at the same time that is such a turn of for all. love sucking cock and taking anal a good bottom looking to meet couple for some hot fun

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
Here is another example of how we as sexual people are thrown off track my meaningless labels. Str8, Bi, and Gay are lables that are only important when you want to say or do something bad to a group of people but other than that are meaningless.

Each relationship and sexual encounter is unique and is the result of the individual conditions surrounding it or leading uo to it. It is useless to define your being by an event or string of events.

I drive a new Beetle and prefer that car but I am not a Volkswagon.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
wish i had a jack off buddy.sounds like alot of fun

Tupelo MS
Username hidden
(88 posts)
It's always a very hot sexy scene when there is a female involved to watch/assist in the guys masturbating. Same thing if the guys are going to fuck each other. However, if the female(s) can not be present and if she knows about the m/m get together, the guys should let down their inhibitions and enjoy the bonding with the other guy with a slice of exhibitionism thrown in, too.

Hamburg NJ
Username hidden
(53 posts)
This sounds very sexy. I would be very open to giving this a try. Very erotic.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
I would love to participate in a circle jerk!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(245 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 66   End
TOPIC: How many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes