How many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes : Swingers Discussion 34072101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesHow many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes
TOPIC: How many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes
Created by: LAbijacker
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ironically, I have met a lot of guys over a period of time who DO NOT consider themselves gay at all, but who discover they can really get into my fettish of COCK TO COCK jackoff. I think since all guys like jacking solo, the idea of double jacking raises their curiousity quite a bit and it is in more of a comfort zone than other types of male to male sex.

I started a club on MSN which is dedicated to this type of man-to-man safe play and the membership skews more than half of the members being straight. The site also includes related photo images such as double anal or oral penetration with girls, etc.

If you live in the Southern California area and want to explore this please e-mail me. I am masculine, discreet, disease free, can host & currently have flexible hours. If you live outside of Southern California please visit my site at http-groups-dot-msn-dot-com/DOUBLEJOFraternity

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 70   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Haven't yet but would love to.

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
I have not problem with it at all.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I have no issues with it whatsoever. Very erotic

Canton MI
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Love to JO other guys off. So neat when they cum all over your hand and the feel of going up and down with the cum being the lube.

Spanaway WA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
got know problem with it at all

Dallas NC
Username hidden
(362 posts)
Could be fun, would be more fun with a girl in it, even more fun with all our girls in it, but then it's not a mutual JO anymore, lol.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(410 posts)
I would like to try

Piscataway NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I love it, especially if there is body contact. Gets better with multiple guys and if they are OK with my jacking them off at the same time.

Tacoma WA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I love to jack my big cock while people watch

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I love to jack my big cock while people watch

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 70   End
TOPIC: How many of you guys would be comfortable with experiencing mutual jackoff with other dudes