How long have you been Bi-Sexual : Swingers Discussion 57635
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesHow long have you been Bi-Sexual
TOPIC: How long have you been Bi-Sexual
Created by: usforhim The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh about 20 years or so, my best friend and his girlfriend got me going. Whenever I see them it is on!

Tacoma WA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Foxy66 Great post I get it Rick

Prescott Vly AZ
Username hidden
(32 posts)
My first time bi experience happened when I was away at prep school at the age of 15. There were 3 other guys in the same dorm, that would spend there evenings in the proctors apartment, thats was attached to the dorms. Nice apartment, kitchen, color TV, etc..much better then then a typical dorm room. They invited me to join there group and naturally I said yes, without really knowing whats went on in there. Onenight while watching tv in there, one of the guys sitting next to me on the couch, started to stroke himself in front of all of us. I was shocked at first, but then he took my hand and put it on his cock and while the others encouaged me on, I started to jerk him. While doing that, the proctor took out his cock and any student was sucking him. At this point, my mind was spinning, but at the same time I was excited. Watching the others and watching myself stroking this guys cock, really got me hard. I took out my cock and was stroking myself while still stroking the other guy, when he bent down and started to suck me. I could not hold back and exploded in his mouth and he took it all. It was then that I was asked to return the favor and at first i was reluctant, but I did suck him off and got my first taste of anothers guys cum. Needless to say I was now part of the group and spent most nights that year in the proctors apartment with the others. Sometimes we didnt do anything, but other times, it was a wild night. Did I ever suck off the proctor, who was in his 30's at the time..yes I did. Always wondered if that stuff ever continued after we graduated from that school.

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(218 posts)
My X-wife and I were swinging with a couple and I was 33 at the time and he wanted to suck me. I said no but my X-wife insisted that I let him so I did. It was ok and no different to me than having a woman do it. On the way home that night my X-wife said she wanted me to suck him the next time. I said no, but the next time we had an extra guy with us which made us a 5-some. Somehow we got into a daisy chain and I got the extra cock in my face, well once I felt that cock in my mouth I was hooked. Have been sucking ever since. I told my present wife and she is ok with it, but I never suck another guy without her present. She is straight but loves two men at once and that works great for us.

Manchester NH
Username hidden
(39 posts)
My X-wife and I were swinging with a couple and I was 33 at the time and he wanted to suck me. I said no but my X-wife insisted that I let him so I did. It was ok and no different to me than having a woman do it. On the way home that night my X-wife said she wanted me to suck him the next time. I said no, but the next time we had an extra guy with us which made us a 5-some. Somehow we got into a daisy chain and I got the extra cock in my face, well once I felt that cock in my mouth I was hooked. Have been sucking ever since. I told my present wife and she is ok with it, but I never suck another guy without her present. She is straight but loves two men at once and that works great for us.

Manchester NH
Username hidden
(39 posts)
CurEus - I agree and that was sort of the point. You may have a stronger attraction to one over the other, or you may go for periods of time when you only have sex with one gender, but you are not bi "on and off"

Whitehall PA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
GT, While I share your opinion about same sex activities and calling oneself straight makes no sense.... I also know that sexuality is fluid, shifting, sometimes leaning more toward 0 or toward 6. At times, anyone may feel more bisexual, or straight, or gay than at other times... it's natural.

Reisterstown MD
Username hidden
(184 posts)
My first bi experience was when I was 11 and my friend was 9. We drank our piss, sucked each other and fucked each other. I am still sucking cocks and getting fucked. I suck good, swallow and have a tight asshole. I am in good shape for an old fart.

San Jacinto CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Some of these posts make me laugh. Let's get a couple of things straight (or so to speak.. hehe). You can't be "bi on and off over the years". Bisexuality by definition is physical and/or romantic attraction to BOTH genders. You may have only acted on the desires on and off- but you don't teeter back and forth between bi and straight. Bisexuals may be more attracted to one gender more than the other- that is a normal part of the sexual spectrum. Another thing- any guy that says they are not bisexual, but likes sucking dick or getting fucked is full of shit!

Whitehall PA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Some of these posts make me laugh. Let's get a couple of things straight (or so to speak.. hehe). You can't be "bi on and off over the years". Bisexuality by definition is physical and/or romantic attraction to BOTH genders. You may have only acted on the desires on and off- but you don't teeter back and forth between bi and straight. Bisexuals may be more attracted to one gender more than the other- that is a normal part of the sexual spectrum. Another thing- any guy that says they are not bisexual, but likes sucking dick or getting fucked is full of shit!

Whitehall PA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
TOPIC: How long have you been Bi-Sexual