How long have you been Bi-Sexual : Swingers Discussion 576351014
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesHow long have you been Bi-Sexual
TOPIC: How long have you been Bi-Sexual
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   14 to 23 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have been Bi for over 25 years. An aqquaintance had stopped by to see my roommate, who wasn't home. I invited him to wait till he returned, and watch tv. Needless to say, he noticed my hardon and offered to help it feel better. That was the start of a wonderful life of bisexuality. I have no regrets at all about being a bi man. It is truely the best of both sexual worlds!

Eight Mile AL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I'm 59 now and became bi when I was 32. My ex hotwife had jealousy issues with my having sex with other wives in couples 4somes, but loved the attention of 2 men. She had fantasies of seeing me with other men and desired to be my obedient slutwife with other men. During a 4some (one of our last ones), I tried stroking and oral sex with the bi hubby at the gals' urging. It was that night that I became a cockhungry bi man. I loved watching wifey with other men and now I desired their bodies and cocks too ! It was unbelievable how hot and horny we both were to find and meet bi men from then on. We met a couple dozen or so men over the coming years. The mix of mf sex, mm sex and mfm sex was always incredible. I became curious about 1 on 1 sex (and group sex) with men, but did not act on that fantasy until after wife and I split up when I was 45. 14yrs (and another ex-wife later) I still enjoy hot oral sex and intimacy with bi men almost as much as I enjoy sex with women. I meet the occasional couple for bi 3somes as well :)

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(259 posts)
I think I have always been bi. I watched a friend play with his dick in the 4th grade and I wanted to suck it then. didn't have my first dick in my mouth until 1996. I have been cross dressing since I was in the 1st grade. love pussy and dick. pussy a little more.

Middleburgh NY
Username hidden
(288 posts)
I was 13 when I sucked my first cock, we 69ed. 43 Years later, I openly talk we my wife about my desire for another guy to join us. We watch bi movies, I have dildo's and she has watched me suck my own cock No secrets.

Urbana OH
Username hidden
(25 posts)
I was 19 when I first sucked a guy, the weekend after I lost my virginity with a girl. It was a good year for me.

We had gone up to San Francisco from Monterey during my year at language school (military) to go clubbing. My friend had "forgotten" his wallet so we drove back to where we were staying after dropping everyone else off at the club. On the bay bridge he started feeling me up and before I knew it he was jacking me off then just leaned over and started blowing me. When we got back to where we were staying we went in and he started again, so I naturally gave it a good go. After I came he just got up, rinsed out his mouth and acted like nothing had happened. He didn't even let me finish him off.

He and I hooked up a couple times after that with almost identical results over the next year or so.

It took me until my mid twenties before I accepted my bisexuality and admitted it others. Since then, though, everyone I've been with romantically has known about it before I slept with them.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
I was 13 he was 22. then my step brother.etc.....

Username hidden
(6 posts)
I'm now 64 and was molested when I was only 6 and at the time was terrified. So to answer the question it's been 58 years that I've been thinking of sex with other men but only occasionally acting on it. Now if only men respond to me on this swingers site I know that I will be totally into their pleasure and accept their giving me pleasure as well. In the perfect world I would find a woman, bi or strait, that enjoyed that side of me as well.

Harbor City CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
For about 33 years.

Manchester NH
Username hidden
(45 posts)
about 45 years. not all the time but off and on. more so the last 8 years.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(340 posts)
50 years

Oakley CA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   14 to 23 of 39   End
TOPIC: How long have you been Bi-Sexual