How BI am I : Swingers Discussion 1606761051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesHow BI am I
TOPIC: How BI am I
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I believe that you are attracted to both sexes or not! thus back to basics, bi means 2 and in this case both since there really is only 2. there are limits in both worlds and many many hetero people have activities that will not participate in, just like there are activities that different bi people wont do. Limits are set by the individual and really have no effect on some imangend "degree of biness". You do same sex or you don't! simple as that. Limits you set for the things you will do with same sex is a whole different question.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(488 posts)
You say it like it is a bad thing ;)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
It's like being a little bit pregnant, you are or you aren't,

But I have to agree, you can be curious, till the point of contact, then you either are or you aren't.

My body is a Bi virgin, my mind is a Bi slut!

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(98 posts)
"Tie me to the bed and use me"

OK, tie me up! I'm yours.

Oregon OH
Username hidden
(12 posts)
the way we see it is that there are a few different levels to being bi:

Not bi: shouldn't need to explain this Slightly bi: May be light touch but that's about it nothing major or a lot of fun. Completly bi: nothing is out of the question "Tie me to the bed and use me" one of my fav lines!

Then you have your various versions of being bi: Left of center: Likes both sexes but prefers opposite over same if given the choice Center: Just give it to me I don't care who Right of center: Prefers same sex over opposite if given the choice

Lie curious: "Hi I'm bi and would like to hook up with you guys, I don't mind if your hubby goes down on me" This means he doesn't care who's mouth is around him as long as he scores at the end of the night...lie curious how far can the lie get him in other words.

These are just our beliefs take 'em or leave 'em :)

Delta Junction AK
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I am of the opinion that curiousity ends at the point of contact. Whether physical contact is limited or not, be it once or a hundred times in duration after the fact, one is no longer curious when one crosses the threshold of contact.

There are many levels of curiosity as there are many levels of bi sexuality, but there lies a distinguished difference between the two.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
How do you figure? Once you try it either you like a particular sex act with the same sex it or you dont. I dont think there is a happy medium.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
In my opinion, curious and bi are two separate issues.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Dont forget about the infamous bi-curious. I do not see how some people can be bi-curious for over 2 years here on sls. Either one is bi or they are not. ( male or female )

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
No matter how little or how much you do, bi is bi...anything else in-between or beyond that is fodder for discusion. I'm limited in my M2M play...I'm bi. If I chose to do everything that can be done...I'm still bi.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 62   End
TOPIC: How BI am I