How BI am I : Swingers Discussion 1606761041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesHow BI am I
TOPIC: How BI am I
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I seldom try to make inteligent conversation in theses forums anymore. I remember why now. Sacpitblueboy wiggles like a worm on a hook, resorts to calling names, and smart ass remarks that would get a boot in the ass in real life. Clearly he/she enjoys the confortation. This situation reminds me of an old saying, "there is no glory in besting a fool" I'm done fenceing with you blueboy

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(433 posts)
Woah!

A bit defensive are we?

Anger management classes not working so well, eh?

Never mind then.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(383 posts)
billnsuzie...

"Do hetro couples have limits that restrict certain play? I think probably so."

Yes, they have limits that restrict certain play, varying degrees of intimacy and experience.

"Bi people set limits also but it wont change the fact they are bisexual."

Please, please cut and paste(for the second time now) where I said setting limits claimed they weren't bi? C'mon, I double dare you.

"Is a bi guy less bi if he sucks but wont fuck? Hell no!"

Your IQ must be close to room temperature if you're following this thread and claiming I think different. Just scroll down to the third post up from the bottom(not too far of a trip down, trust me) and take a look at what I said about myself being limited in my M2M play, but I'm still bi because of it. What's even more scary is that I posted directly to you(billnsuzie) practically agreeing with you a couple posts back and you still come at me with your "is a bi guy less..." question. WTF? Seriously!

"It just means he has set a limit for himself and that should be respected"

We all set limits there brah. How am I disrespecting anything in my opinion.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3969 posts)
"Pardon me, I thought you could grasp it. I'll try to make it simple."

I don't need simple, I just need the question(like I asked). Grasp is not an issue for me once having a point of reference.

"Both those quotes are from your posts. One claims bi is bi, there is no degree. The other claims that limits are degrees. These two claims seem to be in contradiction. Care to explain?"

Let's take a close look at the first quote of mine. Is that the full quote...or did you pull what you thought you could use, add some words that are not even in the quote and try and use it against me? There is no "there is no degree" in that quote. Where did that come from? Not me...scroll down and re-read my post. Not even there is it? Next time, use the whole fucking thing in context from beginning capital letter to end period point of the last sentence if you're going to try to hack my work(fucking amateur)...seriously. Below is the exact quote of mine:

"No matter how little or how much you do, bi is bi...everything else in-between or beyond is fodder for discussion. I'm limited in my M2M play...I'm bi. If I choose to do everything that can be done...I'm still bi."

Do you understand what "everything else in-between or beyond is fodder for discussion" means? Everything else in-between means the degree between how little and how much between those two end points. There's lots of room between how little and how much...I know so, that's why I put it into that statement in the first place. It gave myself wiggle room to explain if some asshole had a reading comprehension problem.

Now, lets look at the other "quote" of mine that you wield with difficulty. My quote follows below:

"Limits are degrees, try again."

A lesser mind would see the contradiction...here's where I will explain. I am of the opinion that curiosity ends at the point of contact. Once contact has been made, whether contact after that or not is continued...curiosity ends. After contact, you are bi...simple as that. You've experienced the pleasures of the same sex and there's no taking it back(no putting the milk back into the glass after it's been spilled unto the floor) as I see things.

After bi sexuality has been established through the initial experience(first time), one will make the conscious choice to how far this bi sexuality will go? We each decide how far we choose to go. I stop after blowjobs and go no further(I'm still bi) mind you. Others will push things a little further and do anal as well and stop there(their still bi) mind you. Still, others with try rimming as well as anal & blow jobs(their still bi)mind you. Others will go past those three things and try other things in M2M play like kissing, caressing, hand holding(in private and not), cum swap, feltching and anything associated with physical contact(sexual to a degree) that evolves in M2M play.

Those mentioned above are varying degrees of bi sexual play. There are varying degrees of experience in everything within life, why would bi sexual play be any different. I have to figure it's because it's a touchy subject for you guys and you don't know how to handle/talk about it without getting your pretty pink panties all twisted in a knot.

Go figure.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3969 posts)
"If you have a question, I'll give it my best to answer. An open ended question mark does nothing for me."

Pardon me, I thought you could grasp it. I'll try to make it simple.

Both those quotes are from your posts. One claims bi is bi, there is no degree. The other claims that limits are degrees. These two claims seem to be in contradiction. Care to explain?

Do you understand the question now? Or do you need further explaination?

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(383 posts)
"Think about it. Do hetro couples have limits that restrict certain play? I think probably so."

I'd say 90% of the members of this website restrict certain play that is not for them. Whether it's "we don't swing separately" or "we don't play without condoms" or "no single males please" or "soft swap only" and the many more out there that pertains to a degree of play that they themselves have chosen not to exercise.

"Bi people set limits also but it wont change the fact they are bisexual. Is a bi guy less bi if he sucks but wont fuck? Hell no! It just means he has set a limit for himself and that should be respected."

This has been my contention all along about this subject. Please cut and past anything I stated that was contrary to that fact. I made a post where I said there are "levels of curiosity" & "levels of bi sexuality" due to the limits of restriction one chooses to exercise. That degree of play one finds comfortable for him/herself is not some imagined "degree of biness" as in your counter post.

My opinion is curiosity ends at the point of contact. Once crossing that physical threshold, no matter the degree of interaction from thereon out...you are bi sexual and no longer curious.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3969 posts)
"An open ended question mark does nothing for me" As your answer is doing nothing for me. Think about it. Do hetro couples have limits that restrict certain play? I think probably so. Bi people set limits also but it wont change the fact they are bisexual. Is a bi guy less bi if he sucks but wont fuck? Hell no! It just means he has set a limit for himself and that should be respected.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(433 posts)

"?"

If you have a question, I'll give it my best to answer. An open ended question mark does nothing for me.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3969 posts)
"No matter how little or how much you do, bi is bi..."

""Limits are set by the individual and really have no effect on some imangend "degree of biness"." "

?

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(383 posts)
"Limits are set by the individual and really have no effect on some imangend "degree of biness"."

Limits are degrees, try again.

" Limits you set for the things you will do with same sex is a whole different question. "

Limits is the question on a thread that ask " How bi am I?".

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3969 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 62   End
TOPIC: How BI am I