How BI am I : Swingers Discussion 1606761031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesHow BI am I
TOPIC: How BI am I
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nope.

All has been in group settings.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(402 posts)
how many of you/us bi people have met and had same sex fun 1 on 1. did you enjoy 1on1 same sex? is it something you'd like to do more?

Northville NY
Username hidden
(281 posts)
I describe myself as "bi-oral," which means I like oral sex with other men, but I don't do anal, either giving or receiving.

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Just say eenie meenie minee mo and pick one. They do not list a bisituational option.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Good grief.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Okay, kids, back to the original subject.

How Bi am I?

It's not who you are, or what you want to do, for me, but how to advertise.

I like oral - either way - in the midst of playing when all sexes are present. I don't wish to get involved in playtime with just one sex. So, I guess I'm selectively bi.

But all the choices I've got on our profile is straight, bi-curious, or bi. These don't really speak, IMHO, to what I like. It's a problem for me.

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
I think I just got a girlie woody :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"I seldom try to make inteligent conversation in theses forums anymore. I remember why now."

Misspelling "intelligent" while referring to intelligence is like being a wine aficionado talking about his recent acquisition of "two buck chuck" at the local Trader Joe's. Drink that in while you put me down as well. I'm not the only one who resorts to insults. If you were intellectually honest with yourself while posting, you'd consider youself and others waist deep in that of my company.

"Sacpitblueboy wiggles like a worm on a hook, resorts to calling names, and smart ass remarks that would get a boot in the ass in real life."

Really...a boot in the ass? If you knew me in the real world, you'd know that that was a misconception.

"Clearly he/she enjoys the confortation."

No, I do not. I post my opinion just like any other regular here. I don't go looking for petty fights/arguments here in this forum, it's just that I will never turn the other cheek or back down from one either. Not my style in the real world, so why would I change up for a cyber one?

"This situation reminds me of an old saying, "there is no glory in besting a fool" I'm done fenceing with you blueboy"

Good. I shan't ever hear from you again and neither shall you of me.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Well said Billn.

Neptune NJ
Username hidden
(98 posts)
To Lookingaround400, sorry you were ignored. Try going to bisexual dot org and follow the links to the Kinsy Report. It is a fairly short read, You can determin for yourself your level of interest in bisexual activity.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(497 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 62   End
TOPIC: How BI am I