How BI am I : Swingers Discussion 1606761021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesHow BI am I
TOPIC: How BI am I
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i am completely bi. i have received anal, kissed, make out, played with nipples, sucked some dicks, tounge fucked some asses etc... lol. i have done one on one with a couple of guys. only one of them i really liked. and it was because he was gay. didn't have any hang-ups. the only thing i haven't done and really want to is be part of a all guy orgy.

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(43 posts)
The problem with labels is that they are nothing more than a signal for someone to read or not read a profile.

As a charter member, I've seen things change from all profiles being available to everyone, to becoming invisible to single guys, to the option of individually blocking out anyone with a certain orientation. It is understandable that the labels we see most ofter are straight/straight or straight/bi (female). Those are the ones which are the most open for viewing.

If you select your label based on what you honestly are, then bisexuality is anywhere between exclusively heterosexual and exclusively homosexual. I suppose bi-curious would mean you are not sure because you haven't actually tried it or that you aren't sure if you really like it or not.

I suppose that within your profile you could be more explicit by indicating whether you give, receive, or give & receive (versatile) either oral and/or anal. I have found, however, that the more explicit you are, the more limited the number of contacts you receive are. In my own case, because I am honest about being willing to participate in all aspects of sexual intimacy, while my profile is viewed over 3,000 times in a 30 day period I am lucky to receive 2 or 3 emails where someone else has initiated the conversation.

Maybe the real question is how should I label myself to start out with.

Anaheim CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
The problem with labels is that they are nothing more than a signal for someone to read or not read a profile.

As a charter member, I've seen things change from all profiles being available to everyone, to becoming invisible to single guys, to the option of individually blocking out anyone with a certain orientation. It is understandable that the labels we see most ofter are straight/straight or straight/bi (female). Those are the ones which are the most open for viewing.

If you select your label based on what you honestly are, then bisexuality is anywhere between exclusively heterosexual and exclusively homosexual. I suppose bi-curious would mean you are not sure because you haven't actually tried it or that you aren't sure if you really like it or not.

I suppose that within your profile you could be more explicit by indicating whether you give, receive, or give & receive (versatile) either oral and/or anal. I have found, however, that the more explicit you are, the more limited the number of contacts you receive are. In my own case, because I am honest about being willing to participate in all aspects of sexual intimacy, while my profile is viewed over 3,000 times in a 30 day period I am lucky to receive 2 or 3 emails where someone else has initiated the conversation.

Maybe the real question is how should I label myself to start out with.

Anaheim CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
It's a simple question and the answer is only as complicated as you make it. I used to be labeled here as Bi Curious even though I already knew that in the right situation I liked bi play. I had things like 'open-minded' in my profile but finally decided to just jump off the deep end and call a spade a spade. Now mind you I don't play with guys alone. I only play with single so I get the occasional bi(and straight) guys calling me a fake and a liar because I won't come over and give them a blow job. My most common response is.. "Get your wife to join and let's have some fun." So am I bi? To this site... YES. To the outside world I am straight as a string and I'm fine with both situations. I guess I made the answer pretty complicated as well...

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(86 posts)
if you enjoy being bi so be it.some people like to drive trucks some enjoy driving suvs.some people love to ride bikes.so i think whatever you enjoy it would be your choice and i would no way knock it in any way.life is short so enjoy whatever you turns you on as long as it does not hurt anyone else.so all i have to say is bi is bi straight is straight.enjoy the way you enjoy the most

Tupelo MS
Username hidden
(89 posts)
"I get mad when I get messages from men labeled as straight who want to play with me."

Save the emotion...you have no control over what another lists themselves when they each out to you because of how you listed yourself in the first place. Worry not the classification of a bi status in the bigger picture of things cause after the point of physical contact, it's all really a moot point. Do as you feel in your heart and not what you perceive you have to do for whatever reason dictated by this site and/or any other that you may be on. If another male listed as straight reaches out to you, he may be more inhibited than yourself and would be more inclined to a helping hand than some half bi guy pissed off that a "so called" straight tried to reach out and make contact.

Whatever your position in life, there are those above and beneath you that should be dealt with accordingly.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
I have myself listed as "Bi-Curious." I am embarrassed to admit (mainly to myself) that I left it there because of the stigma's against bi men on this site (to be clear: I have had more than one bi experience: all oral at this point). I get mad when I get messages from men labeled as straight who want to play with me. I have to admit my own hypocrisy by labeling myself as "only" bi-curious.

I am bisexual. I need to own up to that and not buy into the stigma here on SLS. After this post, I am going to change my orientation.

Where am I on the scale? Don't know. There is a lot more that I would like to do with another man (kissing, touching/fondling, receiving anal). Am I more interested in men than women? I don't think so overall, but I am at the moment because while I have plenty of experience with women, there is a lot I have yet to experience with men.

Brea CA
Username hidden
(204 posts)
I think ShelikesGurls may have been closest to the issue for us and quite a few people we have met here on SLS. The lack of choices does force people to choose a category that doesn't fit their definition or view of their own sexual identity.

Neither my wife nor I consider ourselves bisexual, but in the right situation can enjoy sexual activity with members of the same sex.

So for us bisituational would be perfect.

But to each their own, mileage may vary.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I have and under the right circumstance will do it again LOL

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(467 posts)
I've identified as bi since my teens, when I was old enough and had enough experience to know. Someone asked how many have had one on one experiences. I for one has.

Liked a previous post sending readers to the Kinsey survey. See where you are on the bell curve.

Nordland WA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 62   End
TOPIC: How BI am I