Here's a twist guys!! : Swingers Discussion 131279
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesHere's a twist guys!!
TOPIC: Here's a twist guys!!
Created by: Mewzie The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Tough to answer because there is so much variation in both men and strap ons. I like the feel of skin on skin, which leather strap ons minimize. I have been the recipient of a "Feeldoe" (strapless strap on) and it is much closer to the real thing - I can feel pubes and skin on my ass - which I really like. The real thing is still better . . . . but I love 'em both

Hardy VA

Username hidden
(18 posts)
...and a woman strapped can fulfill those requirements as well.

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3968 posts)
No problem.

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3968 posts)
And that "small" step you were talking about between a dildo and a cock, well that small step contains principle, it's bedmate choice and the host list of any persons personal reasons as to why they do what they do!

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3968 posts)
Thanks for the clarification... I was assuming that Big Macs were OK which is where the confusion came in.

Saratoga Springs NY

Username hidden
(66 posts)
No mental issues with it here either...like I previously stated in my last post...it's a matter of principle...not issue! The Big Mac & Turd analogy was in reference to the toy to cock reference...just cause I put one thing into one end of my body(ie. mouth and/or ass) doesn't mean I'll put something else of similar taste and/or design in the other end. Meaning meant...dildo's and cock's are very similar in most aspects-and-Big Mac's and turds both taste like shit to ME...doesn't mean that since both items are similar to me that I will be consuming all four from either end anytime soon. It's normal for another to conclude that since having a dildo up the ass that the real thing would be any different...natural assumption, I get it!

No blame, no fault going either way. Just a difference of opinion is all.

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3968 posts)
Your comparison doesn't make sense to me. From your previous post it appears that you are willing to have a woman do you with a strap-on which I said is just a step away from having anal with a man(there is no difference as far as cleanliness). It sounds like it's a mental issue as opposed to a physical one. Everyone has their limits so you won't get an argument from me about whether you should try it or not.

Your Big Mac vs a turd on a silver platter (I wouldn't eat one either) analogy involves a lot more than mental issues so I don't understand the comparison you were trying to make. In my post I was just trying to show that the feeling, toy vs real, would be the same whether it is a man or woman receiving it.

Saratoga Springs NY

Username hidden
(66 posts)
It's a matter of principle...for me at least. Just cause I shove a Big Mac down my throat doesn't mean I eat a turd on a silver platter.

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3968 posts)
"How do women using a strap-on compare to the real experience with a man? "

How does a toy compare to the real thing for a woman? Same applies to a strap-on vs a cock for a man. A warm throbbing cock wins hands down but if one isn't available a strap-on/toy serves the purpose. Mentally, having a woman take control can be very exciting but my vote is for the real thing. If you're bi and willing to have a strap-on used it isn't much of a step to taking a cock.

Saratoga Springs NY

Username hidden
(66 posts)
I would consider you strapping one on behind me, yet fear of killing a 99 years old mid coitus might send me to the confessional booth with Sister Torta once again.

I've never experienced a man's penetration and never shall...not in the cards for me...but, a woman on the other hand? Terribly exciting if the attraction and connection is there my dear. Any status wether bi, straight or in between is a state of mind, question not what you think you should classify yourself as and simply be.

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3968 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Here's a twist guys!!