Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males Helping a Bi Curious guy make the transition
TOPIC: Helping a Bi Curious guy make the transition
Created by: funcouple102104 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Try licking her while he is filling her and add a few licks to him, I know B loves to feel my tongue on her clit while a stiff cock fills her and if he is interested he may just pull out and give you a mouthful too. We have used this to slowly transition to MM sex and never had a complaint.

V

Columbus GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
tmchat,

if you both will be in st louis let me know. if not, sorry i'll pass. as my profiles says, no partial couples

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(37 posts)
i have found its best to ease him into the bi play, making the experience an extension of his normal straight play. For example, helping her suck him, or licking his balls while he is in her, etc...that way it is not such a contradictory experience..then let it grow from there

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Thans Ron. I know everyone has preferences. I just can't get into men with a lot of body and facial hair. I like a man with a full head of hair though.

Port Royal SC
Username hidden
(144 posts)
I have had limited experience and have learned that I don't like men with a lot of body and facial hair. I like the feel and look of smooth, hard body men. Does this say anything bad or weird about myself? I don't know. I just wonder what others might think. Joseph

Port Royal SC
Username hidden
(144 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Helping a Bi Curious guy make the transition