Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Helping a Bi Curious guy make the transition
TOPIC: Helping_a_Bi_Curious_guy_make_the_transition
Created by: funcouple102104 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 5 of 5
User Details are only visible to members.
Try licking her while he is filling her and add a few licks to him, I know B loves to feel my tongue on her clit while a stiff cock fills her and if he is interested he may just pull out and give you a mouthful too. We have used this to slowly transition to MM sex and never had a complaint.

V

Columbus GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
tmchat,

if you both will be in st louis let me know. if not, sorry i'll pass. as my profiles says, no partial couples

Username hidden
(37 posts)
i have found its best to ease him into the bi play, making the experience an extension of his normal straight play. For example, helping her suck him, or licking his balls while he is in her, etc...that way it is not such a contradictory experience..then let it grow from there

Username hidden
(37 posts)
Thans Ron. I know everyone has preferences. I just can't get into men with a lot of body and facial hair. I like a man with a full head of hair though.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(144 posts)
I have had limited experience and have learned that I don't like men with a lot of body and facial hair. I like the feel and look of smooth, hard body men. Does this say anything bad or weird about myself? I don't know. I just wonder what others might think. Joseph

Reno NV
Username hidden
(144 posts)
1 to 5 of 5
TOPIC: Helping a Bi Curious guy make the transition
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.