Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males HELP ME: I'M MARRIED BUT AM CURIOUS AND WANT TO TRY BI-
TOPIC: HELP ME: I'M MARRIED BUT AM CURIOUS AND WANT TO TRY BI-
Created by: mrgadjitt The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No Sir I do not

Patterson CA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Do you really think that shoving a chunk of molded rubber up your ass can substitute for a same sex encounter with a live human. I would also caution you to tread easy when you ask your wife to fuck you like a bitch.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(571 posts)
I just thought of something that may help "strap on play" I have had my share of bi play and there is no replacement but I think the next best thing would be strapon play if she would agree to it. It gets her involved and you may find out that she likes being in charge and that can be a big turn on for a lot of guys like my self. Could also be a good lead up to option for bi play at least find out how open she is in the area GOOD LUCK

Patterson CA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Thank you for the thoughtful and compassionate thoughts on "cheating". It can be a very devastating situation for bi married people who have spouses that are unable or unwilling to understand.

Prescott Vly AZ
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Getting in on this one really late in the game, but i have to say "ditto" to/with Bicple16667. I just don't think that the "cheating" thing will bring you anything but trouble. We don't really make a moral condemnation to married men "stepping out", but we do avoid them for logistical reasons. It is just not practical for them to actually get out for free time...truly free time, so we just don't go there.

In the end, you deserve to be happy or to at least pursue happiness. I know of what I speak as I lived in not one, but two sexless marriages for more than twenty five years. But there were children involved so I just had to make a choice till they weren't children any more. Excruciating...bit I believe it was the right choice. Whether it's an issue of preference pr simply one of sex period...it's tough, but there's just a choice that you have to make for yourself.

Username hidden
(52 posts)
Love reading these posts! Especially because it helps me realize I am not the only one in this predicament. I know I'm bi-sexual but there is no way on God's green Earth that I could tell my wife. She's a hardcore church goer and Bible-thumper who would not consider swinging much less understand the bi-sexual nature. The problem is, I don't want to cheat on her but there is just no way around it. So ... life goes on. Fortunately our kids are grown so if she ever finds out, she will be forced to either leave me or accept my desires.

Dumfries VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Aarron, Give me a shout in private, we can talk about these things, and I can share some support options for you, and for her. Depression for men in denial, or suppressing feelings is typical. There are ways to lessen it, and make the situation a better one, where you can be happy.

Please contact me,

Al

Reisterstown MD
Username hidden
(189 posts)
I understand cheating full well, but I also understand depression very well and what that can lead too. A few years ago I had a very close friend who was bi-sexual, At the time I fully identified as straight or I might have been able to help my friend. He like myself was a married man, two kids, house, nice job, ect... He had confided in me that he had played with boys as a kid and wanted to try it again as an adult. He said he wanted to try it but his wife insisted he choose her or being gay. He stayed with his wife and pretended to be happy for a few more years. We lost contact for a few years and through social media his wife contacted me to let me know his depression had gotten so bad he desired to end his life.

So to all the amazing happily well adjusted people in the lifestyle who have had the amazing opportunity to find themselves with open minded partner who let's them play or even pays with them consider yourselves very fucking lucky.

I'm currently in the same situation that took my friends life and I'm trying my best to bring my wife over the fence without me cheating.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Talk to her and discuss your urges. If she understands she will help out and be present. My wife understands, but is not interested in being there. She says it is guy time. Go figure, my man cave is not finished, but she already plans on a futon for it for friends to come over and play. Wow, did I mention my wife loves me?

Baytown TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
You don't understand cheating?????? Okay, your wife is getting banged by several guys that know you, but you don't know about them. She does this because you just don't scratch her itch. She'd tell you but, she is sure you would not like knowing she is getting more pipe layed then a union plumber. How do you feel about that? Now that cheating. Now, Your with several guys and taking turns banging your wife. Now THAT is fun sex!!!!! Help you to understand?

Easton MD
Username hidden
(31 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: HELP ME: I'M MARRIED BUT AM CURIOUS AND WANT TO TRY BI-