Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males Getting to know the Bi-male
TOPIC: Getting to know the Bi-male
Created by: misterbig1961
Original Starting post for this thread:
To make a long story short, a lady friend and I have decided to make Wednesday a lunch day and have invited a few new Bi-males to join us. This is a clothes on event. Arrangements can be made for a get together for whatever, but during this session, we just get to know people. Discuss fantasy fulfillment, what other people want and don't want, and the guest lists so our next get together will have the right kind of mix. Bi-males who are open about what they are doing are more attractive. Not to say that the guys who are having fun behind their partners back aren't hot, it's just that when a guy is truly comfortable with himself and can be so around his partner, who can then enjoy the company of other people joining them has a certain appeal. A confidence thing I think. He knows who he is and is accepted as such and that is so much more appealing to me! By the way, thanks for a great Halloween party!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
To make a long story short, a lady friend and I have decided to make Wednesday a lunch day and have invited a few new Bi-males to join us. This is a clothes on event. Arrangements can be made for a get together for whatever, but during this session, we just get to know people. Discuss fantasy fulfillment, what other people want and don't want, and the guest lists so our next get together will have the right kind of mix. Bi-males who are open about what they are doing are more attractive. Not to say that the guys who are having fun behind their partners back aren't hot, it's just that when a guy is truly comfortable with himself and can be so around his partner, who can then enjoy the company of other people joining them has a certain appeal. A confidence thing I think. He knows who he is and is accepted as such and that is so much more appealing to me! By the way, thanks for a great Halloween party!

Spearfish SD
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Getting to know the Bi-male