First time anal sex : Swingers Discussion 240641
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesFirst time anal sex
TOPIC: First time anal sex
Created by: hatchetman
Original Starting post for this thread:
I lost my anal cherry the other day and it was great. After he had been fucking me for a few min I just touched my cock and I came so hard. It was great!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Wish we lived closer, Don.

Hamburg NJ
Username hidden
(53 posts)
Being a bottom is an attitude, not a position

New Freedom PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I meet up with this bi male thinking this would be the day I finally took my first cock. With that in mind I spent a few hours prepping my hole with a variety of toys. Working my way from small one to large. The biggest being a bit larger that the average penis. I am really glad I spent the time before hand cause I had no issues that night.

Spring Grove IL
Username hidden
(62 posts)
The first step to enjoy it is that you need to want it. Then it gets easier if you relax your sphincter muscle like you are taking a poop.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(19 posts)
thanks for the advice bill. will definitely look into the site you listed. I'll let you know what happens, when it happens.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(332 posts)
to 315, not my business but since that never stopped me before. Before you embark on this journey to bliss I strongly suggest that you read up on anal sex. Not saying don't do it just saying to be prepared. Bisexual dot org is a helpful site plus any number of gay resources can enlighten you. Things like different lubes, condoms, general hygiene. Lots of nasty stuff lives back there. Remember that entire civilizations have been wiped out by not taking proper care when dealing with what's back there. Another important choice is the partner who is going to take your cherry. Get some cowboy who is over ancsious to bust his nut and you might get ripped open or at least be sore for weeks. The fun will be over then my friend. Good luck and please do let us know how it works out for you.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(433 posts)
@315, all I can say is try it, I think you'll like it. @Bill&Syl, haven't found one of those yet... :)

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(357 posts)
The more I read about the pleasures of anal, the more my anal cherry is in danger of getting popped.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(332 posts)
Its extremely exciting if the tops not too big

Potomac Falls VA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
I lost my anal cherry the other day and it was great. After he had been fucking me for a few min I just touched my cock and I came so hard. It was great!

Spring Grove IL
Username hidden
(62 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: First time anal sex