First time : Swingers Discussion 1856431021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesFirst time
TOPIC: First time
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
User Details are only visible to members.
I noticed that everyone that laid down to have sex with a woman had atleast one cock in them. I wasn't ready for that the first time.. I think id like to share my first cock as I suck it with a woman..

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
You'll love a nice hard cock throbbing in your mouth and soon you too will be swallowing his hot man juice too. ;)

Farmington MN
Username hidden
(44 posts)
At a bi party over the weekend and this girl was sucking on my cock as several guys were fondling my balls. I reached over and touched my first cock gently stroked it and cupped his balls just then my cock was switched over to a guy who was sitting next to her on the bed... as a stoked the toher guys cock this other guy sucked mine up and down as glided over my cock. Just then the guy I was stroking touched my nipple as the girl sucked his cock and I came so hard in the guys mouth..... he swallowed every and g asped wow what a load.... that was the male bj I received and I liked it... I have to try a cock in my mouth..

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
The first guy that ever came in my mouth was the husband of a couple. That was one of the sexiest nights of my life. Everyone got a chance to play with everyone else. I was very nervous at first but she coaxed me into putting his cock in my mouth and after that I was hooked. She was getting into it so much and masturbating that I wouldn't stop and just sucked him all the way off. I kissed her with his cum in my mouth and my finger in her pussy and she came really strong. It was fantastic!

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
That sounds very daring and sexy let us know how u do?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
That sounds very daring and sexy let us know how u do?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
My wife and I have talk about having bisexual encounters in depth for quite sometime and it was one day while she was at work and I was feeling a little frisky, home alone, maybe an adult beverage or two (first and the last, I didn't count the ones in the middle) and found myself surfing craigslist, imagine that, sex in the want adds. Well, it took me awhile but I did find a willing straight guy to at least be orally bi and we set up a date. Without her knowing I had him come out before she got home from work and he agreed to let me be sucking his cock while she walk in on us. Being it was my first time, nervous as hell, and excited even more. Well, it was time, I saw her pull into the driveway and I rushed back to the living room and got quickly on my knees in front of him and he took out his cock, my heart just started to race, I grab hold of it with my hand and guided it into my mouth, wow!!!!!! It was larger than I expected, 8", thick, but he had a very large cock head, and I wanted to get as much of it in mouth as I could for when she walked in. So I was pumping my head down on it father and father each time, and when she walk in, I had about 3/4 of it down my throat, and to my surprise, I heard her gasp and without missing a step she joined me in sharing him for our first time. The rest is another story.... Stay tuned... were trying on a 9" this weekend ;)

Farmington MN
Username hidden
(44 posts)
When I do it will be my first time...

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
Yes I definately do remember and it left me wanting more. It was the beginning of my preference for enjoying sex with both a man and a woman over a one on one with either a man or a woman. It was the best of both worlds/

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(374 posts)
Do you remember what it was like the first time you played with a guy and what was invovled

Tupelo MS
Username hidden
(89 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
TOPIC: First time