First time : Swingers Discussion 185643
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesFirst time
TOPIC: First time
Created by: hump
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do you remember what it was like the first time you played with a guy and what was invovled

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I remember being with a couple friend where we had a conversation prior to getting together. He said he loved her so much he would do anything. I agreed and said that was nice and I would do the same. When we got together (the 3 of us) she was the center of attention. A lot of suck her tits and nice pussy. She was in heaven. He and I relaxed after she came. She said it would be nice to see something different. So I reached over and grabbed his cock. I said like this? She said yes. I then stroked him and knew she wanted me to suck him. So I did. Slowly taking him into my mouth and feeling him getting harder. So I continued to make him thrust his hips up as I took him deeply into my mouth. He came hard and I just swallowed away. I looked up and they were kissing deeply. I liked helping my friends out. He the sucked me but wanted me to fuck his wife, so I did. Pulling out and cumming all over her tits. Him and I would get together and I would blow him to make him happy. Always swallowing his load, yummy.

I have played with other couples and do the same. I have a good time and so should you.

Evansville WI
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Spike that is a very hot story

Spring Grove IL
Username hidden
(62 posts)
You and me both, spike and scw4fun, hooked for good.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(405 posts)
Nice story Spike sounds like you are beyond curious. Would love to fill you and return the favor

Moore SC
Username hidden
(73 posts)
we had been swinging for sometime, and it was always so hot to watch her suck dick, and how much she loved it and it got me looking at it in a whole new way and i said something to her about it and she thought it would be hot to share a cock. so not long after that we hooked up with a single guy and while she was sucking she stoped and told me to help her out! it was very hot, she doesnt like to swallow said she didnt like the taste, i thought it couldnt be that bad so the next time we shared a cock i swallowed my first hot load and really liked it!! it felt wild to be able to make another man cum. i'm hooked now!

St Thomas VI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I would like that naughty its always better

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
would love to recreate the first time. maybe with being a toy for a gang bang.lol

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Very sexy first time I was surprised too how sponge like the head was but I really enjoyed it.looking forward to more maybe 69 with a guy it would be sexy as she watches.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
My first time sucking a cock was when we had an MFM with a guy with a 9 X 6 inch cock. After the first round of sex with my gal, we rested and talked a while, getting into the subject of anal sex. She had never tried anal sex and he said that he had given a number of women their first anal sex. She said that she would like to try. While they kissed, I lubed and loosened her anus. Then she moved down and sucked his cock to get it hard. She asked me if I would help her suck his cock to get it real hard for her ass. As I moved my face over to hers, she shifted his cock from her mouth to mine, and I started sucking it. She moved down and sucked his balls. I was surprised at how soft and rubbery his cock felt in my mouth, and enjoyed the feeling of it getting harder and harder as I sucked and deep throated it. The guy got really hot and started fucking my mouth, trying to get his cock deeper and deeper in it. I gaged a bit, but really found it enjoyable. After a while, she noticed that his ball sack was getting tight, and she did not want him to cum before she had a chance to have him in her, so she had us stop. She enjoyed her first anal with him, as his cock was rock hard, and he was, as he said, very good at anal sex.

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(59 posts)
My first time was with a couple I met here on SLS. Things started out with her being the center of attention, as her husband and I sucked and licked her all over, which led to me fucking her. As we prepared for round 2, she sajd she wanted to see us guys 69... I'd always been curious, so I climbed on top, let him suck my cock, and started sucking his. I loved the feeling of getting him hard in my mouth. Better still was when he shot his load, and I got my first taste of another guy's cum. Since then, I've gone even further with a few other couples, and now I thoroughly enjoy getting fucked in the ass, too.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(247 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: First time