First Time : Swingers Discussion 44494
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesFirst Time
TOPIC: First Time
Created by: jabare
Original Starting post for this thread:
When did you have you first bi experience? Was it more or less accidental or something you planned?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I had a some mutual jo fun with some friends early on, but my real introduction was in college. I was helping coach swimmer at the Y, and the coach (a guy in his 40's) gave me a massage (had me naked, I'm not sure how) and at some point I had a hard cock and he was giving me a bj. Before I knew it he was finger fucking me and I shot my load in his mouth. I don't remember how or when he ended up naked, but he had me face down and was sliding his cock in my ass. He fucked me until he came in me. I felt really dirty, guilty, abused, (for about a day), then went back for another where he sucked me then fucked me. It really began to turn me on so I went back for more and eventually sucked his cock and swallowed his load, fucked him, and did threeways with three or four other guys and the coach. I became hooked on male/male sex and have been actively sucking and fucking other guys every since.

Lincoln NE
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Very sexy green lips

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
Same can be said of you Sed, when you run out of legitimate arguments, you accuse of something you can attack. So, since this discussion has devolved below any intelligence, I'm done.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(380 posts)
Not defending pediphiles, not at all.

My point has to do with someone who scoffs at the forum rules claiming the posts of others are inappropriate. you know, the "pot kettle black" thingy.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(380 posts)
oh boy, now comes the post count rebuttle. I never saw that before ..... No wait yes I have every time someone imposes thier opinion upon another and they fall short...... out comes the post count comments. then there is the " oops here some the back ups, or Posse or whatever the term Dujour happens to be.... I suppose the next retort will be about how much time someone spends on line to have such a high count, and how they have NO Life outside of the forums..... This Is why I read the forums I find it soo amusing and predictable as well as informative.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Ah, the calvary arrives, right on cue.

3684 posts and never read the rules, lol.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(380 posts)
Wonder what half...any clue there Bicple16667? Don't answer, that was a rhetorical question.

LOL:)

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3969 posts)
Walter Who? or do you mean Paul Harvey? you know the man who Gave us the " Rest of the story" tag line .

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
"Do you not understand what quotation marks mean?"

Unless you are pulling quotes from a direct thread in which we are all chatting on, it would help to reference said quote with a point of origin...mere quotation marks implies nothing when pulled from a source outside of the conversation. That, I understand.

"By the way, I forwarded your post to Profile Review, thought he'd find your opinions of site rules amusing."

LOL Management has everything that I ever wrote, they may freely cherry pick at their leisure. Data mine away:)

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3969 posts)
Say it isn't so M..... see I was starting to think maybe there was something lacking in my from my youth from what I have read lately..... Not that I really missed it......

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 44   End
TOPIC: First Time