Finding couples with bi-curious men why so difficult : Swingers Discussion 1768541021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesFinding couples with bi-curious men why so difficult
TOPIC: Finding couples with bi-curious men why so difficult
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This has nothing to do with the topic but guys my age in our area of GA somehow got the term cock turned around and used it as slang for pussy. Weekends, we'd say something like "Let's go out and find some cock". Newcomers and visitors would instantly decline and we just thought they were not interested in wild women. I don't know what we would have done if one accepted and made a pass at one of us.

Hoover AL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
John. you're not the only one aware of that, far from it.

JandT, having grown up in a religeous community it didn't seem so strange then. A little extreme, perhaps, but there were many of similar mindset. I knew quite a few who couldn't/wouldn't sit three across in a pickup truck.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(394 posts)
I would say that about 7 or 8 out of 10 couples that contact us the male is listed as strait, and almost all of them don't want people to know that they been with a bi-couple so we never post any certs for each other for their fear that they would be labeled as bi also. there is one couple on here that constantly comes in the bi area and makes fun of bi's and talks about how dirty bi's males are and how the CDC says we are very high risk, and yet a couple they been with is one of those couples that contacted us and didn't want anyone to know they were bi. Go figure. so all the Bi bashers are actually hurting themselves by being so homophobic they keep bi-couples from coming out and they don't know who they are sleeping with. at least we bi couples already know who we are sleeping with.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
there's huge stigma attached to bi males, even in the supposedly open minded swinging community. curious though, how many single and married "straight" guys contact us. not making judgements, it can be very difficult coming out.

Nutley NJ
Username hidden
(24 posts)
I worked with a guy with a similar attitude. He was married to his first & only sex partner, and he claimed he hadn't touched her pussy since the first time he fucked her, reason being his dick had been there, never ate her for the same reason. Claimed he never touched his own dick, ever. Of course the resident smart ass had to ask how he peed & washed. He said to pee he jus aimed, and washing he used two washcloths to provide enough barrier. Same smart ass asked him if his wife ever sucked him, he said if she ever tried to suck his dick he'd divorce her for being a lesbian. He said that his dick has been in her pussy, if she'd put her mouth where a pussy had been, she must be queer. That guy was about the most homophibic I ever met, well, at least in my pre swinging days.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(394 posts)
I worked with a guy that once announced at (a martini) lunch that any man that would eat a pussy would suck a dick. Well, we got him out of there alive and years later I was telling a girlfriend about it and she asked if it didn't bother me eating her, knowing she might have fucked a guy the night before. "You're putting you mouth where you know good and well lots of cocks have been". I guess I was bi before that but it stuck in my mind. How does a guy deny it when he knows he's licking up where other cocks have been? Also there is a term "passive bi" that means - basically - he doesn't suck but a male fondling and sucking him is ok. That is more appealing to me although "active" participation is definitely not out of the question. Depends on the guy. We'll see.

Hoover AL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
jand t wish you were closer ...it might be fun :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6549 posts)
Basically, many couples with bi men do not advertise it or admit that the male/hubby is bi or bi-curious because it scares off potential couples who may be homophobic or have fear of disease. It has been my experience that couples with closeted bi males will contact other males on their own when they decide to meet men for 3somes. I have met several nice couples and enjoyed playing with her and him...very fun and intimate !

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
I agree that there is a stigma attached and that is why people are less comfortable with the idea of it. My fiance and other girls i have been with have led me to believe that all women are bisexual. The difference between most men on here and many in the "real world" is that in society being a lesbian is considered hot by most women and most men, whereas a man with a man is considered dirty. The society is what causes this stigma. In a different community, such as New York or San Francisco for examples, in addition to many other places all over the world, there are many less stigmas and they are much less strongly believed. I suggest planning a vaction, meeting someone in the lifestyle through the internet. Somewhere outside the country might be best b/c gay rights are relatively new here, whereas in many other places it is an old tradition. In these places people are much more comfortable with all aspects of sexuality. That may be what we do soon to try something new in a different place where we are more comfortable about doing what we want to do.

Royal TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
JandTSwing

I posted this to another thread. Reposting it here for continuity.

If you aren't sure about you with another M she shouldn't expect you to try it anymore than she should do something she isn't interested in just because you would like to see her doing it. Of course if you are open to MM then the possibilities of MFM are endless. Communication is key before deciding to try anything new.

Saratoga Springs NY
Username hidden
(66 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 33   End
TOPIC: Finding couples with bi-curious men why so difficult