Finding couples with bi-curious men why so difficult : Swingers Discussion 1768541011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesFinding couples with bi-curious men why so difficult
TOPIC: Finding couples with bi-curious men why so difficult
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
probably want to swing each others bats lol

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6602 posts)
you're right bicoup, straight guy hitting on straight guy, what do they do? talk about baseball?

Nutley NJ
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Thats very interesting Big, straight men hitting on straight men. BUBUBUBYE

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
why is it diffucult it is call machoism.a lot af men want to ,but they dont want any body else to know. I get hit up all the time by striaght men.bubububye

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I have found that the acceptiance of bi-men is not even acceptable in the lifestyle. It is amazing how many people after we meet or when chating and we are about to meet, will tell my husband that they are bi. Just can't get all the replys they want on here admiting they are bi. We find that honesty is the best policy, after all we only really want to meet those that have our interests.

Manchester NH
Username hidden
(43 posts)
we believe honesty is the best policy. we're not ashamed of who we are, and it hasn't stopped us from having fun. On the contrary, when you ask for exactly what you want, that's exactly what you get.

Nutley NJ
Username hidden
(24 posts)
pNd

Well, that's what I get for being a speed reader!!! LOL

Whew! Delighted to realize you were making fun of people who make fun of bi males. ;)

You are right about risk. All we can do is make our best assessment.

A thought on condoms though: condoms break too. If they didn't, the pill probably would have taken decades longer to be invented. I'd feel better having unprotected sex with a couple we know well than a wild and crazy single male with one. But then again, that's just my personal assessment of risk.

Nice chatting with you!

Diane

Westminster MA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
Hotbi, I made that post. Here it is.

"In 2006, Florida ranked second among states in the number of reported acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) cases. New York reported 5,495 (14%), followed by Florida with 4,932 cases (13%), then California with 3,960 cases (10%).and Texas with 2,998 cases (8%). Florida ranked fifth among the 38 states that reported human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) cases in 2006.

"We don't want to play with anyone from Florida. It's nothing personal but it's outside our comfort zone. The risk of disease is too high for us.

";-) "

My post was totally tongue in cheek. I had taken a post by by another member who was talking about how they did not wish to play with BiMales and changed a couple of the words; the point I was trying to make was this: play with whomever you like, avoid contact with whomever you don't, but don't imagine that you are significantly reducing your risk by doing so.

As we all know there are many males on here who are dishonest about their interest in other males. Yet the "no-bi-men" folks rely on how males self-identify. This does not guarantee that you'll never play with bi-males, only that you'll never play with *honest* ones.

There are many females in the lifestyle who engage in exactly the same behaviors (unprotected fellatio and anal sex with strangers or casual acquaintances) as bi males.

There are many males who self-identify as straight who engage in exactly these same activities as well (I know this because we have been propositioned by literally dozens of them).

There are many swingers who make no bones about engaging in unprotected sex with strangers or casual acquaintances.

There also are many swingers who say they require the use of condoms, but who also are known to play with couples who say they do not. Do these people *always* use condoms?

My point is that anytime you play, your play partners might be any of these people. Your play partners' last partner before you might have been any of them.

If you have sex with strangers or with casual acquaintances, there is no way you can ever know what level of risk you are accepting. The only sure way to reduce your risk is, before you play with anyone, to know who they are (not just who they say they are), how they play, and whom they play with. And then always use condoms.

Just because someone self-identifies as bi-male does not make him a greater risk per se. It is the activities a person engages in that creates risk, and bi-males have no monopoly on risky behavior.

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
I find all the drama about bi males a bit bizarre. The stigma is ridiculous. We list Jack as straight, because basically, he is. When you consider that 99.8% of the sexual experiences in his life have been with women, it's a bit of a stretch to call oneself "bi" because of the 0.2%.

We do say in our profile that we aren't opposed to a little M/M oral activity when we meet a couple or a single male, which is as far as we go. There is no more risk because a male mouth sucks a cock than a female mouth sucking a cock. Again, the stigma...

Nothing surprises me anymore though. I recall reading a post on this site awhile back in which the poster stated they don't swing with anyone from Florida (because Florida is the state with the highest incidences of aids). Alas, irrational assessments of risk abound...

Westminster MA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
Who are you referring to?

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(402 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
TOPIC: Finding couples with bi-curious men why so difficult