Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males Finding couples with bi-curious men why so difficult
TOPIC: Finding couples with bi-curious men why so difficult
Created by: anythingthatmoves
Original Starting post for this thread:
It seems tons of couples have bi or bi-curious women, but few if any have bi or bi-curious men. As someone who'd love to explore that aspect of himself with his partner and another man or couple, it seems like there's some kind of stigma attached to male bi play.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sorry to say that I think you are both right. Bi men are for the most part, are shunned by the majority. I have found it curious however that there are so many "straight guy/bi woman " couples. I simply do not believe that ALL these woman are really bi. I believe it is their men who only wish it to be true.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(604 posts)
As has been stated in numerous threads, it is the woman in the couple who pretty much controls when, how, how often and with whom the couple is going to swing. There will never be a shortage of couples with bi or curious men, but there always will be a plethora of couples whose female half does not want to watch or join her man in having sex with other men. Some of them know of their man's desires but think it would be gross and unnatural and others don't know and would freak out if their man ever told them he wanted sex with other men. It is a rare wife/gf indeed who understands and supports her man's mm desires and allows him to fulfill his sexual desires for other men.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(278 posts)
SLS is about females. Being Bi Male seems to be the most disliked category of them all. I have been experimenting on how to get excepted. At a recent M&G they played an opening Game were every one tells three items about them self and you had to guess which was false Well I slipped being a Bi Guy in and after that not a single group or individual would have any thing to do with me. Oh yeah they wanted to play with my lady SOLO but that was the end of all play and conversation. Spent 6 hours there as a recluse. I will never do that again.

Yeap BI Women make up mens fantasies so it's #! Lesbian is #2 women and men seem to love this. Crossdresser is #3 They seem to the center of attention at all these gatherings. Gay is 4th So easily excepted and less threatening except to homophobs. Bi male at the bottom of the list

Hypocrites!!!

Marina CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
justfun4usinmo I think you have hit the nail on the head. I know that some people have their own reasons for posting falsely but for me, take me as I am or move on.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(604 posts)
I have never understood this negative posture on bi males. The LS is supposed to welcome anyone and everyone, it doesn't mean you have to play with or even understand another's sexual kinks but why they can't be accepted just irritates the hell out of me.

Prescott Vly AZ
Username hidden
(60 posts)
Sure seems kinda funny to me. We both list ourselves as bi curious because we want to find a couple who is the same. I honestly don't care about finding someone who is not in the same mindset so I find no reason to lie about it.

If you are bi and list yourself as straight, you are essentially starting off any relationship you may build off of a lie. If you are willing to lie about that, what else are you willing to lie about just to get laid or interest? How can anyone believe anything in your profile if the main search that turned you up as a possible match was a complete farce?

IMO, I say just be honest with who you are and the rest will work itself out.

Username hidden
(10 posts)
We were part of a swingers group in Minnesota when we first started. We were invited to parties and other events regularly. Some how the group found out we had a single bi guy that we played with. We were black listed, just because I am bi. A lot of the men can't deal with a guy being bi. Not listing the man as bi will help you not be overlooked. I wish it wasn't like that, I mean the woman is expected to be bi in most groups, but not us guys. Now we live in Iowa ware it is very difficult to find open minded people to play with.

Council Bluffs IA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
In mississippi its very hard to find a bi couple and when you do it usually no blacks can play and some.groups here are not black or single male friend. I can't wait to go back to NC

Canton MS
Username hidden
(1 post)
I agree! Most men/couples say they are straight but when I (f) tell the male half that bi males are a big turn on for me then they will admit to being curious to some extent. Except for my own very straight husband. The thought of him with another man is very arousing for me but not for him.

Brooklyn KY
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Melran, I can see why you turn heads, I wish I was closer to you.

Devon PA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
TOPIC: Finding couples with bi-curious men why so difficult