Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males Finding couples with bi-curious men why so difficult
TOPIC: Finding couples with bi-curious men why so difficult
Created by: anythingthatmoves
Original Starting post for this thread:
It seems tons of couples have bi or bi-curious women, but few if any have bi or bi-curious men. As someone who'd love to explore that aspect of himself with his partner and another man or couple, it seems like there's some kind of stigma attached to male bi play.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
justfun4usinmo I think you have hit the nail on the head. I know that some people have their own reasons for posting falsely but for me, take me as I am or move on.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(571 posts)
I have never understood this negative posture on bi males. The LS is supposed to welcome anyone and everyone, it doesn't mean you have to play with or even understand another's sexual kinks but why they can't be accepted just irritates the hell out of me.

Prescott Vly AZ
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Sure seems kinda funny to me. We both list ourselves as bi curious because we want to find a couple who is the same. I honestly don't care about finding someone who is not in the same mindset so I find no reason to lie about it.

If you are bi and list yourself as straight, you are essentially starting off any relationship you may build off of a lie. If you are willing to lie about that, what else are you willing to lie about just to get laid or interest? How can anyone believe anything in your profile if the main search that turned you up as a possible match was a complete farce?

IMO, I say just be honest with who you are and the rest will work itself out.

Chesterfield MO
Username hidden
(10 posts)
We were part of a swingers group in Minnesota when we first started. We were invited to parties and other events regularly. Some how the group found out we had a single bi guy that we played with. We were black listed, just because I am bi. A lot of the men can't deal with a guy being bi. Not listing the man as bi will help you not be overlooked. I wish it wasn't like that, I mean the woman is expected to be bi in most groups, but not us guys. Now we live in Iowa ware it is very difficult to find open minded people to play with.

Council Bluffs IA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
In mississippi its very hard to find a bi couple and when you do it usually no blacks can play and some.groups here are not black or single male friend. I can't wait to go back to NC

Canton MS
Username hidden
(1 post)
I agree! Most men/couples say they are straight but when I (f) tell the male half that bi males are a big turn on for me then they will admit to being curious to some extent. Except for my own very straight husband. The thought of him with another man is very arousing for me but not for him.

Brooklyn KY
Username hidden
(87 posts)
Melran, I can see why you turn heads, I wish I was closer to you.

Devon PA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
I feel the same way, why is it? I listed on my profile that I was Bi and was told that I should change it. This would shy people away. My lifestyle is only really accepted by the GAY community and the community I really want to be accepted in and says that they are open minded get shunned away from.

My wife and I are very interesting people. We both like to play with both sexes. We walk the mall and both of us turn our head for the beautiful people of either sex. We do like to party, be naked and explore new adventures. We just want to meet like minded people. Not to be ashamed.

Nashua NH
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I have to say I have met some great couples where the man is bi and the wife loved it. I don't know what my success rate is compared to other guys but then again I try to limit my exposure to some degree and don't just hop from one couple to the next.

But now... I am starting to date a woman who is a nudist\bi and has swung once or twice in a previous relationship. We have been very honest with each other on all topics and I have answered any question that she might have had.. Except the bi aspect of the couples I dated. She knows that I have experience with couples and that I have dated them before...

Also, If I never have MMF Bi sex again... I'm fine with that. It's fun but it's a diversion for me, not necessarily a lifestyle. So I still sit and weigh the pro's & con's of telling her. She is pretty open about most thing but she is also a country girl with a FEW old fashioned values...

Just a little part of my story I wanted to share....

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(97 posts)
"I understand, i have hidden all my life, in public...but whats the point here?"

Here is also public, this site is not private. Anyone can sign up as a free member & browse. Free members are not even age verified.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(425 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
TOPIC: Finding couples with bi-curious men why so difficult