Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males Finding couples with bi-curious men why so difficult
TOPIC: Finding couples with bi-curious men why so difficult
Created by: anythingthatmoves
Original Starting post for this thread:
It seems tons of couples have bi or bi-curious women, but few if any have bi or bi-curious men. As someone who'd love to explore that aspect of himself with his partner and another man or couple, it seems like there's some kind of stigma attached to male bi play.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We run into the same problem here. The wife is straight and I am Bi. We play together and it is hard to find the right combination. Most couple have Bi females and the wife has no desire to try that. Once most couple find that out we never hear from them again. It sucks. We are looking for friends that can hang out in and out of the bed room.

Battle Creek MI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Thanks to all who answered my question about the "straight but not homophobic" disclaimer. Bicple16667 you are correct that the best way to know what is meant is to ask the poster. I certainly will do that.

Oro Valley AZ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We have only met two single bi guys from this site. Both are true gentlemen, some of the single guys that listed at str8 in there profile and says there really bi are no fun at all.

Kendall Park NJ
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Every couple I've met on SLS for MMF bi play has listed the man as straight, which makes it difficult to go out and find a couple with a bi or curious man. I've met them all through them contacting me. By listing as bi, it allows closeted couples to find me easily.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(252 posts)
Yes there is a stigma. A lot of hurdles to cross. When I joined this site, I was newly divorce looking for sex. It took a lot of inner debate before I clocked on that box as bi-curious. But I truly was, and when I did it felt so good to talk to others who were too. Bot it still took more than two years before I connected with some on and actually sucked a dick. I loved it, and wanted more. So I became more forward in my profile, at times actually stating that I wanted to suck dick. That was another huge mental step to actually say that here. But I did. And I was surprised by how many guys who list themselves as "straight" here approached me about trading blow jobs. I is a hard thing for a guy, with all our social stigmas to actually admit that they like cock. It is hard to do and something you don't tell many people about.

Waterford MI
Username hidden
(21 posts)
We have said this before and will say it again. They need to have another category that says "Bi Comfortable" maybe they should also add one that says "phobic" LOL. We have been with couple that are bi and as long as the chemistry is there its not a problem.

You can be comfortable with something, but not actively pursue it.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We are a bisexual couple and find it equally difficult finding a single bisexual male.

Cape May NJ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
In our experience, it's usually meant they don't suck or fondle, but are ok with close quarters/contact that would occur in orgy style play. It could also mean orally bi or situationally bi, someone who might occasionally play bi in certain settings, but doesn't really see themselves as fully bi. Or it could mean what Funly said. But I think it really means you need to ask the person jus what they do mean by it.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(444 posts)
It most likely means he will let you suck him but he won't return the favor

Northville NY
Username hidden
(335 posts)
I have seen two profiles that state "he is straight but not homophobic". Now, what does this mean?

Oro Valley AZ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
TOPIC: Finding couples with bi-curious men why so difficult