Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Finding couples with bi-curious men why so difficult
TOPIC: Finding_couples_with_bi-curious_men_why_so_difficult
Created by: anythingthatmoves
Original Starting post for this thread:
It seems tons of couples have bi or bi-curious women, but few if any have bi or bi-curious men. As someone who'd love to explore that aspect of himself with his partner and another man or couple, it seems like there's some kind of stigma attached to male bi play.

1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 55
User Details are only visible to members.
Born2bwild4you if you think people in this lifestyle are judgmental you would really be surprised to find out what the LBGT community in general think of bisexuals. The gay and lesbian community is fighting for equality and saw fit to add bisexuals and transgenders to their crusading army but most gays and lesbians think bisexuals are freaks, confused or just plain sex addicts who can't make up their minds. My wife and I were had our profiles deleted on a couple of gay and lesbian web sites because the management of those sites were offended by our sexual preference. They rudely pointed out that while it's okay for a man to have sex with another man or a woman to have sex with another woman, it's wrong to have sex with both male and female at the same time. We were told we lacked morals, etc. etc. etc.

Cape May NJ
Username hidden
(36 posts)
I find it odd that Swingers do not want to be judged by the vanilla people of this world. Oddly enough if it does not fit into their ideal of Swinging, Swapping or Bi FFM categories then they judge those other people that have different or alternative definitions of what being a swinger is. I love women, especially sexy women, so I do feel that I lean towards being straight, but curiously I also have a Bi side. My wife loves our regular MMF encounters but also enjoys my Bi side when we do seek out Bi Males. However I agree that it is difficult to find willing Bi partners with the stigma that is attached to these swinging networking sites.

Springboro OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Since our last post here, things have changed for us. When we initially started looking for bi men, we were having a hard time meeting suitable men. Then all of a sudden it was like someone flicked a light switch and since then we've been meeting bi men and playing at least once a week. We have a preference for younger men between 21-35 who are slim and who have very little or no body hair and again, it seems as if someone flicked a switch because we've been meeting quite a few of them. We would like to find a couple where both the man and woman are bisexual, but we've had no success in doing so.

We understand some couples need to keep their husbands bisexuality a secret but it makes it so much hard to meet bi couples when you can't first identify who is and who isn't

Cape May NJ
Username hidden
(36 posts)
We're new to SLS - we came here hoping to find a/some suitable guys for MMF. We did this once and it didn't work very well, but after a lot of rethinking we think a bi guy would be better for an MMF. I'm straight and independently have no real interest in men sexually - but I'm not prudish either and as it is something she finds incredibly hot I'm willing to experiment. Cleo felt very guilty after the first MMF because he did most of the action and fucked her stupid. She loved his cock in her but she felt like she had cheated on me - even though I was there, enjoying it and I had arranged it! To do it again we agree I need to be more involved - the more three way it is then she will feel less like she was the only one being gratified. Also you need to be very close to a man and comfortable - and touching cocks etc. must be unavoidable. We want to try double vaginal and one of the many hot things about that is feeling first hand another cock fucking her, sharing that same space, making her squirm. But of course our cocks would be rubbing together...not sure how completely straight guys would find that! We find it incredibly hot. Finding bi guys isn't easy though. We're hoping to rectify that here but there aren't many members within hundreds of miles of us.

Dortmund Nordrhein-westfalen Germany
Username hidden
(19 posts)
We run into the same problem here. The wife is straight and I am Bi. We play together and it is hard to find the right combination. Most couple have Bi females and the wife has no desire to try that. Once most couple find that out we never hear from them again. It sucks. We are looking for friends that can hang out in and out of the bed room.

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Thanks to all who answered my question about the "straight but not homophobic" disclaimer. Bicple16667 you are correct that the best way to know what is meant is to ask the poster. I certainly will do that.

Oro Valley AZ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We have only met two single bi guys from this site. Both are true gentlemen, some of the single guys that listed at str8 in there profile and says there really bi are no fun at all.

Kendall Park NJ
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Every couple I've met on SLS for MMF bi play has listed the man as straight, which makes it difficult to go out and find a couple with a bi or curious man. I've met them all through them contacting me. By listing as bi, it allows closeted couples to find me easily.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(261 posts)
Yes there is a stigma. A lot of hurdles to cross. When I joined this site, I was newly divorce looking for sex. It took a lot of inner debate before I clocked on that box as bi-curious. But I truly was, and when I did it felt so good to talk to others who were too. Bot it still took more than two years before I connected with some on and actually sucked a dick. I loved it, and wanted more. So I became more forward in my profile, at times actually stating that I wanted to suck dick. That was another huge mental step to actually say that here. But I did. And I was surprised by how many guys who list themselves as "straight" here approached me about trading blow jobs. I is a hard thing for a guy, with all our social stigmas to actually admit that they like cock. It is hard to do and something you don't tell many people about.

Waterford MI
Username hidden
(49 posts)
We have said this before and will say it again. They need to have another category that says "Bi Comfortable" maybe they should also add one that says "phobic" LOL. We have been with couple that are bi and as long as the chemistry is there its not a problem.

You can be comfortable with something, but not actively pursue it.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 55
TOPIC: Finding couples with bi-curious men why so difficult
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.