Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males Feminine Shemale
TOPIC: Feminine Shemale
Created by: Satxman
Original Starting post for this thread:
In the last several months I got curious about shemale videos. I found the more slender, younger and feminine they are the more turn on I get. By the way I'm straight. Recently watching shemales JO videos has become the hottest; cock size has no bearing. I cum so hard as I watch and fantasize about sucking them. Any one else moved by this?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife and I would love finding a very passable TS. We have found that the young, slender, feminine and Asian are the best and most passable. Unfortunately we haven't been able to find someone like that who is interested in playing without being paid. My wife loves watching me with a bi male and loves joining in but she has certain turn-offs......for example; she loves watching me and another guy sucking each other but she would vomit if she saw me kiss a guy (which I have no desire to do), she would also be turned-off if I was embracing a guy like I would do with a woman, but.......all of that goes out the window if we found a very feminine and passable TS.......she said she would be extremely turned on seeing me kissing and treating him/her like I would with any other woman.

Cape May NJ
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Tranny trucker lol Tennessee based. If anyone curious... I am here and love intelligent conversation.

Alcoa TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Love it I am almost passable when dressed and a Alpha male when I'm not! Lol it's hell hiding my muscles but nothing gets me hotter than looking in the mirror and thinking .. I'd fuck me! So I do.. With toys as I am a cherry waiting to be plucked and eaten. I adore the ladies and I also like feminine trans girls like myself. No shame in it. I am a good person and do t push my fetish on anyone but if anyone wants to be friends then by all means... Get at me!!!!!

Alcoa TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
just want to meet one

Dallas NC
Username hidden
(369 posts)
Like anything in the lifestyle there will be some interested. I've known a few and enjoyed talking with them and have spent hours doing so at a resort we frequent.. No further desire to do more but really interesting to converse with.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2390 posts)
I think the scarcity is related to the welcome transwomen seem to get in the larger LS community. We are rare and unique, which means we present a unique opportunity for those open to it. However, I realize others wont be. It's not on my profile to avoid the unwanted attention the label can draw. I neither hide from this facet of who I am, nor broadcast it. People rarely have any idea. But given the intimate nature of our interests in one another on the site, it needs addressed up front in this venue. But frankly, its no ones business if I am not fucking them.

I have met great people, but I have had people say some really inconsiderate, and rude hurtful things. I expect some push back, but frankly its been a really cold reception. Mostly people are respectful. Its at parties that I have the most trouble. I have thought of finding a "date" to drag along -- that's not a pun. I am a transexual, not a drag queen. But I really dont want to.

Perhaps I am approaching with too much caution and being too concerned about other peoples feelings on the subject. I'd just like them to be attracted to me and not a label placed on my based on one facet of who i am.

I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Username hidden
(4 posts)
I think the scarcity is related to the welcome transwomen seem to get in the larger LS community. We are rare and unique, which means we present a unique opportunity for those open to it. However, I realize others wont be. It's not on my profile to avoid the unwanted attention the label can draw. I neither hide from this facet of who I am, nor broadcast it. People rarely have any idea. But given the intimate nature of our interests in one another on the site, it needs addressed up front in this venue. But frankly, its no ones business if I am not fucking them.

I have met great people, but I have had people say some really inconsiderate, and rude hurtful things. I expect some push back, but frankly its been a really cold reception. Mostly people are respectful. Its at parties that I have the most trouble. I have thought of finding a "date" to drag along -- that's not a pun. I am a transexual, not a drag queen. But I really dont want to.

Perhaps I am approaching with too much caution and being too concerned about other peoples feelings on the subject. I'd just like them to be attracted to me and not a label placed on my based on one facet of who i am.

Username hidden
(4 posts)

Username hidden
(4 posts)
In a New York Second but take my time doing so. The best of both worlds for sure.

Username hidden
(14 posts)
I wish you guys were closer

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 58   End
TOPIC: Feminine Shemale