Feminine Shemale : Swingers Discussion 148916101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesFeminine Shemale
TOPIC: Feminine Shemale
Created by: Satxman
Original Starting post for this thread:
In the last several months I got curious about shemale videos. I found the more slender, younger and feminine they are the more turn on I get. By the way I'm straight. Recently watching shemales JO videos has become the hottest; cock size has no bearing. I cum so hard as I watch and fantasize about sucking them. Any one else moved by this?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
looking in north carolina aslo

Dallas NC
Username hidden
(360 posts)
why cant we find any at all on this site? and its not from a lack of searching..

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Interesting and tempting, my wife & I have discussed finding a true, attractive, hung, shemale, and inviting her for a hot, anything goes, 3some. It just seems very hard to find one. Also if we did, we're not enthused about having to pay for services rendered, as we have heard this a somewhat common practice/surprise/expensive. Would love to meet a real one though. Anyone know of any in the Ann Arbor, Mi. area?

Ann Arbor MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
I really get off on seeing those great tits and a cock. The best of both worlds. love to hook up with one sometime.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
love watching tranny vids

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Really has not seen a MANLY man that stirred up interest in a damn long time.

Tgirls, well another subject totally. Kdo and I both have known some amazing ones. Actually we had become friends with on in Little Rock and was just about to persue further friendship question when she moved away.

Who knows if and when we will ever meet another.

Hot Springs National Park AR
Username hidden
(155 posts)
Please dont misunderstand. I wasnt talking bad about T's at all.

Just stated my personal taste and that while I am not turned off by T's, It just doesn't do anything for me.

As a bi guy, I find attractiveness in both sexes. Im attracted to women for being women and men for being men.

Mixing the two for me, diminishes the individual turn ons.

Im attracted to the male body as a male body. If you add tits to it, it takes away parts that im attracted to.

The masculinity and "taboo" aspect of playing with a guy is part of the turn on for me. Messing around with a guy who "you would never think"........

But please dont think for a second that I have a problem with it or think any less of anyone into that.

Everyone has different turn ons. The simple fact that I find guys a turn on, would leave plenty of straight men saying "I dont get it"

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Trish, wish you two were nearby

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(394 posts)
Trish nice pix I agree maybe a little cheez wiz on certain areas would be fun..... Country no pix to share

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
Jim and Trish...you guys are beautiful!!! Very impressive!!!

Hamburg NJ
Username hidden
(53 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
TOPIC: Feminine Shemale