Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males Feminine Shemale
TOPIC: Feminine Shemale
Created by: Satxman
Original Starting post for this thread:
In the last several months I got curious about shemale videos. I found the more slender, younger and feminine they are the more turn on I get. By the way I'm straight. Recently watching shemales JO videos has become the hottest; cock size has no bearing. I cum so hard as I watch and fantasize about sucking them. Any one else moved by this?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 49   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I wish you guys were closer

Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hi funcouple, I so wish we were closer to Fishkill

Winthrop MA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
My wife is a beautiful Asian transgender mtf. We joined recently and are excited to explore the lifestyle. It seems though that a lot of couples will initiate contact but are afraid to follow up. Like sending a message "would love to meet look at our profile and let us know" When we respond the reply is never read... lol scared maybe?

Username hidden
(1 post)
looking good funcouple8200

Dallas NC
Username hidden
(363 posts)
Amen. And great to hear about the surprise from funcouple8200 (did I get that number right?) Doesn't get any hotter.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(38 posts)
I just finished JOing to a shemale video! I agree that the more feminine and pretty they are the hotter they make me. Never experienced sex with a shemale but if she were pretty enough I would sack that baby in one New York second.

Dumfries VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Try funcouple8200. the real thing

Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
looking in north carolina aslo

Dallas NC
Username hidden
(363 posts)
why cant we find any at all on this site? and its not from a lack of searching..

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Interesting and tempting, my wife & I have discussed finding a true, attractive, hung, shemale, and inviting her for a hot, anything goes, 3some. It just seems very hard to find one. Also if we did, we're not enthused about having to pay for services rendered, as we have heard this a somewhat common practice/surprise/expensive. Would love to meet a real one though. Anyone know of any in the Ann Arbor, Mi. area?

Ann Arbor MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 49   End
TOPIC: Feminine Shemale