Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Feminine Shemale
TOPIC: Feminine_Shemale
Created by: Satxman
Original Starting post for this thread:
In the last several months I got curious about shemale videos. I found the more slender, younger and feminine they are the more turn on I get. By the way I'm straight. Recently watching shemales JO videos has become the hottest; cock size has no bearing. I cum so hard as I watch and fantasize about sucking them. Any one else moved by this?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 68
User Details are only visible to members.
I have had a similar reaction, some of them are prettier than some women, but they might be fun, get the best of both, but alas no pussy. Would have to have both.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(39 posts)
If a lot of you want to meet one of us, it's not that difficult. I agree, how many times have I clicked on a male's profile to be told it's been "hidden from single males" ! I'M NOT a single MALE!! I'm FORCED to register as such because I haven't had "full" surgery yet. PLEASE email the staff members here and ask them to include a TG status? That would help in the sex stories as well...

Thanks for your help, Marcie

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(108 posts)
I'm opening up more to my feminine side and consider myself transgendered. I love both males and females. I prefer my lovers to be smooth. However, there is no judgment either way. I choose to connect with the person and not necissarily the body.

Roy UT
Username hidden
(38 posts)
I find a TGirl is so hot and just arouses my most deep dark desires, mainly because I'm not attracted to men, but love cock, Prefer women, and as much as I can get, including pegging, but most women find that side of themselves is not ready or even capable to do it, even sorta correctly, and see you diffrerent after. Not gonna happen with a T girl.

West Covina CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
The ignorance here is unreal. First, calling a TS or TG person a "shemale" is akin to calling a black person the "n" word. A shemale is purely a sex worker. I've been a full time transsexual since 2007. It's MORE than just putting on clothing/make-up and turning someone on. That would be a transvestite. (not that I have a thing against them either)

I just wanted to set a few people straight. (no pun intended)

Thanks for listening, Marcie

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(108 posts)
Would love to find a feminine, passable tgirl. Anyone know of any in middle Tenn.

Winchester TN
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Having been in the "Lifestyle"for over 25 years but having only been a CD for the last 4 1/2. I was surprised at how many couples like or want someone like me. I get a lot of questions and love answering them. If you are interested in me please let me know. I travel a lot and have no problem coming to your city to meet.

Jamie

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(88 posts)
La Escuelita Night Club -- it's still open. GOOGLE for address.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
@Hotcpl: I beg to differ. I find the Hispanic T-girls the most lovely. Lorraine Cox is an exception as is Janet Mock. They are incredible. I don't know if La Escalita is still open in Manhattan. That's the club I knew about back in the day. I saw a beautiful T-Woman in Hawaii many years ago. I think she was a pro. I would have paid but my gf that I was traveling with would have none of it. Oh, well.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
" NYC has a club or two im told. "

NYC Bowery Bliss has frequent bi night with with TS etc.

New York NY
Username hidden
(250 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 68
TOPIC: Feminine Shemale
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.