Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Feminine Shemale
TOPIC: Feminine_Shemale
Created by: Satxman
Original Starting post for this thread:
In the last several months I got curious about shemale videos. I found the more slender, younger and feminine they are the more turn on I get. By the way I'm straight. Recently watching shemales JO videos has become the hottest; cock size has no bearing. I cum so hard as I watch and fantasize about sucking them. Any one else moved by this?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 65
User Details are only visible to members.
Having been in the "Lifestyle"for over 25 years but having only been a CD for the last 4 1/2. I was surprised at how many couples like or want someone like me. I get a lot of questions and love answering them. If you are interested in me please let me know. I travel a lot and have no problem coming to your city to meet.

Jamie

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(71 posts)
La Escuelita Night Club -- it's still open. GOOGLE for address.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7421 posts)
@Hotcpl: I beg to differ. I find the Hispanic T-girls the most lovely. Lorraine Cox is an exception as is Janet Mock. They are incredible. I don't know if La Escalita is still open in Manhattan. That's the club I knew about back in the day. I saw a beautiful T-Woman in Hawaii many years ago. I think she was a pro. I would have paid but my gf that I was traveling with would have none of it. Oh, well.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7421 posts)
" NYC has a club or two im told. "

NYC Bowery Bliss has frequent bi night with with TS etc.

New York NY
Username hidden
(229 posts)
Lucky you :)

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(515 posts)
for us there is nothing more fun than a passable TS. we have played with two so far. they are out there for free, you just gotta keep looking. Found both of them on CL of all places. NYC has a club or two im told.

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(1719 posts)
I've had sex with a sh/male in ATL picked her up at a gay bar. Nice breasts had me fooled for a good while until clothes started coming off.She was a great kisser, gave me a great BJ and she took every bit of my cock in her ass. It was a ton of fun.

Username hidden
(7 posts)
My wife and I would love finding a very passable TS. We have found that the young, slender, feminine and Asian are the best and most passable. Unfortunately we haven't been able to find someone like that who is interested in playing without being paid. My wife loves watching me with a bi male and loves joining in but she has certain turn-offs......for example; she loves watching me and another guy sucking each other but she would vomit if she saw me kiss a guy (which I have no desire to do), she would also be turned-off if I was embracing a guy like I would do with a woman, but.......all of that goes out the window if we found a very feminine and passable TS.......she said she would be extremely turned on seeing me kissing and treating him/her like I would with any other woman.

Cape May NJ
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Tranny trucker lol Tennessee based. If anyone curious... I am here and love intelligent conversation.

Russellville KY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Love it I am almost passable when dressed and a Alpha male when I'm not! Lol it's hell hiding my muscles but nothing gets me hotter than looking in the mirror and thinking .. I'd fuck me! So I do.. With toys as I am a cherry waiting to be plucked and eaten. I adore the ladies and I also like feminine trans girls like myself. No shame in it. I am a good person and do t push my fetish on anyone but if anyone wants to be friends then by all means... Get at me!!!!!

Russellville KY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 65
TOPIC: Feminine Shemale
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.