Explain to Me Again : Swingers Discussion 206482
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesExplain to Me Again
TOPIC: Explain to Me Again
Created by: Haveadesire
Original Starting post for this thread:
All right, I am so tired of reading over and over again "NO BI MALES", on the same profiles where the female can't wait to get together with another lady, or a couple is searching for female to female action. This constant barrage of "It's okay for the chicks, but hey, no guy/guy stuff". Like being bi equates to being gay. If you think they are they same, or don't know the difference, you need to get educated. And bi-females are safer or cleaner than bi-males. Bullshit! In a "lifestyle" of adventure and openness I've never seen so much bigotry. And I mean that in the worst way. Those of you who know who I am talking about need to get over it and grow up. And have a nice day.... :-)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
"Others think they may not be capable of not also screwing the man in the couple."

I am orally bi and I state it in my profile. I simply have no physical urge/desire or any interest in screwing a man or being screwed. I have enjoyed helping several naughty wives use toys on their naughty man during 3some play. I have met a few solo bi men who brought toys for me to use on them in our play and I enjoyed that as well, but using toys is the extent of my anal play with men. I have been contacted by mf couples who lost interest and disappeared when I explained that I was not interested in anal sex with the male half, giving or getting. The couples with bi males I have met were interested only in sensuous stroking, touching/kissing, and oral activity between the guys, with the female half our main focus. Those type couples are a better match for me.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
Preferences for me. I have been to a bi guy suck/fuck fest, was NOT a turn on. I decided I wasnt interested. Have enjoyed prostrate massage with a very very close lover, of course with me massaging him. Dont put it all over my profile but not slow in letting others know I have no interest.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2185 posts)
Finally! a thread that states what we all knew all along...

If you guys could only see some of the hateful, nasty, and even threatening email I've gotten over the years, it would blow your mind! And before anyone says anything, all the threatening ones were sent to admins, who said "just ignore/block them" and did nothing.

Since my lovely spouse stopped playing, my activity has gone to none. The first few years we played together, there were no troubles finding or being found. Once she decided it wasn't something she wanted to keep doing, that was the end of it for me. She even sent an email out to all the couples we had played with, telling them it was okay by her if they wanted to continue seeing me, but that she wasn't playing anymore. All of a sudden, I became a non-entity. Completely invisible. A pariah. All the emails dried up, not one of the couples with whom we'd played had the time of day for me, and I haven't so much as touched another person in the last five years.

To 99% of the so-called "swingers" in the south, the lifestyle is nothing more than a weak excuse for enabling closet lesbians to play with each other. It is one man, lying in bed with two women, watching them go at it.

I would really like to find a couple or a bi-male with whom I could play. I'm sure we all would.

But there is so much animosity, dislike, and hatred aimed at Solo Males, that I doubt I will ever again...

One can only hope.

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Like others said.

Ive argued the point for years on here. Couples have their reasons for not wanting bi guys. Some think they may be a higher risk for disease. Others think they may not be capable of not also screwing the man in the couple.

It leads MOST bi men on here to list as straight. Which I used to have a big problem with but dont anymore.

My advice.

If your primary interest is bi couples or bi people. Stay listed as bi so you show up when they search.

If your primary interest is straight play but you are bi flexible, list as straight, and then just tell people the real deal when you email them if thats what they are looking for.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
"I guess it's just the preponderance of anti-bi-male attitudes. It comes across as though if you're a bi-male you're nasty and dirty." ============= That is the prevailing mindset on this site, that bi males are disease carrying vermin.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(394 posts)
I guess it's just the preponderance of anti-bi-male attitudes. It comes across as though if you're a bi-male you're nasty and dirty. It's not people's choices that bother me, but the attitude. But que sera.... You all are right, just gotta focus on my desires and be true to that.

Lafayette MS
Username hidden
(15 posts)
simply put "if it don't apply, let it fly"

Northville NY
Username hidden
(277 posts)
It's about preferences & choices. We each have our own preferences. Like John said, profiles that do not pertain to you dismiss. There are plenty of profiles where bi males are welcome. However even in those cases it's not guaranteed that you will "click". Try to have as much fun with your search as you do with your finds! Just a thought.

Mohnton PA
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Actually, all I usually see is "No Single Males"

Oops, Looks like you got the worst of both worlds.

Advice: Ignore what you read that does not pertain to you in a profile, don't let things bother you what you can not change, life goes on.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
All right, I am so tired of reading over and over again "NO BI MALES", on the same profiles where the female can't wait to get together with another lady, or a couple is searching for female to female action. This constant barrage of "It's okay for the chicks, but hey, no guy/guy stuff". Like being bi equates to being gay. If you think they are they same, or don't know the difference, you need to get educated. And bi-females are safer or cleaner than bi-males. Bullshit! In a "lifestyle" of adventure and openness I've never seen so much bigotry. And I mean that in the worst way. Those of you who know who I am talking about need to get over it and grow up. And have a nice day.... :-)

Lafayette MS
Username hidden
(15 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Explain to Me Again