Double vaginal on my wife : Swingers Discussion 222075
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesDouble vaginal on my wife
TOPIC: Double vaginal on my wife
Created by: oakleybiguy
Original Starting post for this thread:
My friend and I performed a DV on my wife. She loved it. She squirted non-stop. I really enjoyed feeling my dick rub up against my friends dick too. He told me he enjoyed it to. He asked if I would want to eat her pussy while he fucked her. I agreed. Loved it, but then I felt weird. I don't think of this friend that way, or at least I didn't. I would love to suck him off and get fucked by him , but don't know how to approach him about it. My wife wants to ask him, because she wants it to happen, but i asked her not to. Any suggestions?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yep. Sounds like this is a done deal. Next time he is doing your wife and you are going down on her\them, just pull his cock out and give it a long suck... then put it back in her and see how he reacts. Sounds like he is ready for it anyway. Sounds like fun though!!!

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(82 posts)
OMG man, he wants you to suck him, as bad as you want to suck him. Quit fucking around, call him, and let him know that your intrested in sucking him.

Lyons NY

Username hidden
(275 posts)
This thread has nothing to do with DV. It should be headed "How do I tell a guy I want to suck his cock."

I'd just say, "Friend, I liked licking you dick when you were fucking my woman. Now will you like me to suck you off, while she watches." I be surprised if he ran away.

Palm Harbor FL

Username hidden
(23 posts)
There is no way he doesn't want to experience you sucking him. Have him fuck your wife again while you lick her. Start touching him and let that lead up to grabbing it around the base while he fucks her then slide it in your mouth at some point. Be careful though - you better be ready for him to cum when you do that! lol BTW DV is fucking awesome!

Akron OH

Username hidden
(28 posts)
Sounds like he is just waiting for you to suck him....

Graham TX

Username hidden
(97 posts)
I have the same thoughts as cpls has. Sounds like the friend wants you to suck him in fact maybe the wife should ask him . So go for it

Chambersburg PA

Username hidden
(66 posts)
You've already DV'd your girl with him and licked his dick while he fucked your girl and you're not comfy talking to him about it? He already opened the door when he asked you to go down on your girl while he fucked her. He's not only comfortable with your mouth near his junk, but he probably wants you to blow him.

If you're really not sure how to bring it up, then just have him over for another 3way and while he's doing your girl, start licking his shaft and go from there.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3162 posts)
Go for it as long as it doesn't hurt the friendship

Chambersburg PA

Username hidden
(66 posts)
My friend and I performed a DV on my wife. She loved it. She squirted non-stop. I really enjoyed feeling my dick rub up against my friends dick too. He told me he enjoyed it to. He asked if I would want to eat her pussy while he fucked her. I agreed. Loved it, but then I felt weird. I don't think of this friend that way, or at least I didn't. I would love to suck him off and get fucked by him , but don't know how to approach him about it. My wife wants to ask him, because she wants it to happen, but i asked her not to. Any suggestions?

Oakley CA

Username hidden
(31 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Double vaginal on my wife