Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males Double standard when it comes to bi guys in the lifestyle
TOPIC: Double standard when it comes to bi guys in the lifestyle
Created by: silksheets
Original Starting post for this thread:
It is pretty interesting how in this lifestyle bi males are looked at in a negative way and bi females are accepted and encouraged? We can tell you that 99% of the couples who contact us their profiles claims the male to be straight but the email to us says he is bi this is pretty sad that people feel they can not be honest and need to lie to be looked at in a positive way! So many people in this lifestyle claim they are open minded but refuse to even engage in email with a couple who have a bi male? Why do they think all bi males are disease ridden and bi females are looked at in a totally positive light?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 126   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think it is a matter of perception. Most bi guy couples are just looking for a guy who isn't touchphobic. The guys in these couples are mostly looking to touch, feel, maybe suck. The guys making out, kissing, is rare - although I am comfortable doing this if this is what the couple wants. Actual penetration, one guy mounting, topping, the other guy is few and far between. Just like it seems that most biF biF action I have seen at parties does not include strap-on play. Giving oral, fingering, using toys, yes.

Sayre PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Cur & Wild, Thank you. These are the attitudes and points of view that should be in the LS but are sadly missing a good deal of the time. Rick

Prescott Vly AZ
Username hidden
(50 posts)
CurEUs_Cpl I appreciate your comments. Should I travel your way again I will be sure to get in touch. Worst case is that I make some new friends. ;) The very best of wishes to you.

Macomb MI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I love the touch of another man. Can be very rewarding

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(7 posts)
CurEUs_cpl, Thanks for chiming in with your support. I couldn't agree with you more.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(410 posts)
I was thinking "Oh no, here we go again" when I saw this topic pop to the top of the list, again, and then I see WildWillow... a single straight woman and my interest peaked!

Willow, thank you for the comments. I know a few bi, single folks that find it very difficult to meet opposite sex partners with your point of view. If you were in MD/DC area, I would be thrilled to know you and be able to introduce you to some bi people that are heartbroken because they cannot find open minded, well adjusted women. You give people hope.

Thanks for wandering into a generally male oriented forum and sharing your open minded ways :)

Reisterstown MD
Username hidden
(189 posts)
Well stated WildWillow, I thoroughly agree with you.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(410 posts)
What happened to accepting all and being open minded? I have no tolerance for those that see life one sided, hide who they are or expect to live by no standards whatsoever yet hold others to one. Who in the heck told you treating others like that was ok? Insecure much?

Along the same lines, you are considered "undateable" if you are a single female that is straight. Sometimes I think it may be as difficult for us as it is for single, straight males.

I adore bi-men and prefer to be with a bi-man... lets be honest, you can learn a thing or two watching them pleasure another male. Which I am sure can be said for bi-women.

Let's face it, all of us have one thing or another that will be a turn off to others. ::shrug:: As long as we love ourselves, the rest will fall into place.

Macomb MI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GOOD conversation people. Congrats. And yes, be patient. Meet and greets are certainly a good way. Also, take swing cruises. We swear by them. Two reasons: #1, there are bi meet and greets every day on the ship (or almost every day). #2, you meet thousands of great people wanting to play and no one is walking around with a label on their foreheads that says bi or straight. If you hit it off at the pool, dinner, dancing, etc. you hit it off. No need to debate labels or get fearful, etc. We've met so many great people and they don't ask first "hey, he's not bi is he?!:-)))" Sure we talk about who is into what but the ice has been broken, etc. and no one is afraid of some crap going on in their heads.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(38 posts)
That's what I was thinking, it's all people you prolly wouldn't want to meet anyway. I can play openly in group settings, but I consider my self to be pretty much straight. I used to list straight & elaborate about the openess in the profile text, but the hate mail and liar accusations started to really piss me off. Since listing bi, that has stopped, but so has most contacts, which is fine with me since we have zero interest in homophobes & bigots. Most truly bi guys say I'm not really bi, but none of them have been hateful or ugly about it. And the people we have met since I've been listing bi have been so much better in character.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(425 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 126   End
TOPIC: Double standard when it comes to bi guys in the lifestyle