Double standard when it comes to bi guys in the lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 226523
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesDouble standard when it comes to bi guys in the lifestyle
TOPIC: Double standard when it comes to bi guys in the lifestyle
Created by: silksheets
Original Starting post for this thread:
It is pretty interesting how in this lifestyle bi males are looked at in a negative way and bi females are accepted and encouraged? We can tell you that 99% of the couples who contact us their profiles claims the male to be straight but the email to us says he is bi this is pretty sad that people feel they can not be honest and need to lie to be looked at in a positive way! So many people in this lifestyle claim they are open minded but refuse to even engage in email with a couple who have a bi male? Why do they think all bi males are disease ridden and bi females are looked at in a totally positive light?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 85   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I also agree with islandcouple and unihibited1961

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(358 posts)
So well said, unihibited1961. Thanks for the reminder.

Hollywood FL
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Yes, redheadchic, that seems most unfortunate. I like the idea of putting it more prominently in the greeting line. Maybe some boneheads will see it there and move on:-)

Hollywood FL
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Bridging 2 sensitive subjects here, we do try to answer all legitimate email. However, when we get a simple "hi" or a rude "love to have her sit on my face" from a perfect stranger, we don't even bother to answer, that mail goes into the trash bin and if I remember that person sending something like that before I probably will block them too. I took the time to explain to a guy once that it would be rude to walk up to a woman and say that at a bar or party, it is really just as rude to do so here. I dought he got it and I am not here to mentor anyway so anymore I just delete.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(435 posts)
That's "no difference" not "do difference". Janendicks typonese must be contageous.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(383 posts)
I also think a lot of single males simply go down the list of "wh's on" and start IMing without ever reading the profiles. You can turn your IM off. Serious inquiries don't mind emailing.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(383 posts)
I've found single guys, bi or straight makes do difference, along with those who make couples profiles and try to meet alone have a high incidence of negative response when told no. You've already stated prominently on your profile that you do not wish contacted by bi men. I'd say if anyone tries to violate that, jus shrug it off and block them.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(383 posts)
Yeah have no idea what's up with that, they message without reading I think, than when I say sorry not interested the things I get told are shocking, thanks for tip on moving to header, will figure that out tonight on what to write.

Frankford DE
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Redhead seems to hold all of the cards, but ironically she's only attracting bi single men. Even though her profile indicates she is absolutely not interested in bi men.

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
I am really surprised that you are being bombarded by emails from bi guys. perhaps you cold move your preferences up to the header line?

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(435 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 85   End
TOPIC: Double standard when it comes to bi guys in the lifestyle