Do you see the man or the dick when you suck : Swingers Discussion 1827451019
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesDo you see the man or the dick when you suck
TOPIC: Do you see the man or the dick when you suck
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   19 to 28 of 28 
User Details are only visible to members.
I prefer women, men and couples who enjoy the sensual as well as the sexual...kissing, licking, touching, rubbing each other into highly aroused states as a prelude to orgasm. Her/his/their body/ies are my playground and my body is theirs :) By the time I go down on a man (or woman), hopefully I've already experienced and pleased the whole person...at which time I focus orally on the flesh that is in my face to deliver intense localized pleasure and cause them an orgasm !

That being said, some people I meet (especially men) prefer to get right down to the nitty gritty and I have no choice but to go with the flow, which I am also happy to do ! Bottom line is that it does all depend on who you're with.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(234 posts)
Depends on the man for me as well.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Depends on the man; I'd have to say that since it's more likely for me to be sucking someone I know, I see both the man and the dick - otherwise, it's just about the dick and not so much about the guy attached to it.

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
I have sucked in the past and it being very dark where I was on my knees and the guy started rubbing my face and he felt the not shaven face and he backed up and said you are a guy. I said yes and to come back here and do not touch my face and let me finish, when he was finished he told me that was better than any woman and he was going to get a drink and he was going to bring a couple of friends and he did. I guess he told them not to touch my face but they busted a nut real fast and it tasted very good.

Kirbyville TX
Username hidden
(15 posts)
To be quite truthful I dont look at any guy and think hey hes good looking or I want him or nothing like that.I might be different than everyone else I dont know.For me the bi stuf is just a sex act nothing at all romantic or anything of the sort.I like sucking a cok and having mine sucked and I like the way it feels having a cock fuck my ass or face.I like seeing a girl enjoy watching me get someone off or getting off myself.And theres nothing more exciting than doing whatever I need to to get a girl off with another bi guy,both of us satisfing her or just me doing what ever she likes for me to do to take care of her.

Martinsville IN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Xxbill absolutely love ur profile ..I think my wife has a mr clean fantasy....;) I would like to wax on or wax off lol.. she is more of a voyeur... gets turned on as she sees me gwet hard

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
Depends on the situation. Sometimes it just the cock, but for me its more about the whole experience than about the body parts.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
depends on the guy. guys I have been with several times it is the whole package. guys I just meet it is about the dick

Northville NY
Username hidden
(272 posts)
All depends if his balls are covering my eyes.

Mansfield OH
Username hidden
(57 posts)
When I suck a cock I tend to focus on the cock. I am not very interested in the rest of him and sometimes prefer to not know the face. With couples it's different. What do you focus on?

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   19 to 28 of 28 
TOPIC: Do you see the man or the dick when you suck