Do you see the man or the dick when you suck : Swingers Discussion 1827451011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesDo you see the man or the dick when you suck
TOPIC: Do you see the man or the dick when you suck
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The dick for sure.

Spring Grove IL
Username hidden
(62 posts)
It's all about the wang. Not into making eye contact or rubbing my hands all over his body. If the guy is having a good time, he'll let me know by blowing his load.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Like billnsuzie, its a bit of both for me, and depends on the situation, but in general I focus mor on the cock and associated parts...

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(399 posts)
For me sex has always been about giving pleasure. When I'm sucking a cock it's always a focus on his climax. To keep that focus I'm attentive to his breathing, his bucking, cradling and playing with his balls, watching for his cock beginning to swell towards climaxes and finally mouth fucking his cock all the way through his climax. In short, I see the dick not the man.

Harbor City CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
It really depends on the position im in. On the back stroke, I see more cock. On the down stroke I see more man.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(514 posts)
Last time I sucked a cock, I couldn't take my eyes off my wife. She was laying next to him maturbating herself to several Os while she watched me suck him.

Dewey OK
Username hidden
(7 posts)
If I ever do Itll be all about the cock. If I like it I might change my preference to curious.

Chatham NJ
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I tend to focus on the base of his cock.....because I'm usually trying to get my lips all the way down to the base! I guess I focus on the cum :)

Brighton MI
Username hidden
(44 posts)
I prefer women, men and couples who enjoy the sensual as well as the sexual...kissing, licking, touching, rubbing each other into highly aroused states as a prelude to orgasm. Her/his/their body/ies are my playground and my body is theirs :) By the time I go down on a man (or woman), hopefully I've already experienced and pleased the whole person...at which time I focus orally on the flesh that is in my face to deliver intense localized pleasure and cause them an orgasm !

That being said, some people I meet (especially men) prefer to get right down to the nitty gritty and I have no choice but to go with the flow, which I am also happy to do ! Bottom line is that it does all depend on who you're with.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(249 posts)
Depends on the man for me as well.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(399 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
TOPIC: Do you see the man or the dick when you suck