Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Do you see the man or the dick when you suck
TOPIC: Do_you_see_the_man_or_the_dick_when_you_suck
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 28 of 28
User Details are only visible to members.
Xxbill absolutely love ur profile ..I think my wife has a mr clean fantasy....;) I would like to wax on or wax off lol.. she is more of a voyeur... gets turned on as she sees me gwet hard

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
Depends on the situation. Sometimes it just the cock, but for me its more about the whole experience than about the body parts.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(495 posts)
depends on the guy. guys I have been with several times it is the whole package. guys I just meet it is about the dick

Northville NY
Username hidden
(484 posts)
All depends if his balls are covering my eyes.

Mansfield OH
Username hidden
(58 posts)
When I suck a cock I tend to focus on the cock. I am not very interested in the rest of him and sometimes prefer to not know the face. With couples it's different. What do you focus on?

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(84 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 28 of 28
TOPIC: Do you see the man or the dick when you suck
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.