Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Do you see the man or the dick when you suck
TOPIC: Do_you_see_the_man_or_the_dick_when_you_suck
Created by: LuvYourCum
Original Starting post for this thread:
When I suck a cock I tend to focus on the cock. I am not very interested in the rest of him and sometimes prefer to not know the face. With couples it's different. What do you focus on?

1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 37
User Details are only visible to members.
Mostly I'm focused on his cock but info like to look up to see the look of satisfaction and pleasure on his face just as he's cumming

Dauberville PA
Username hidden
(42 posts)
I remember the dicks better than the faces.

Waterford MI
Username hidden
(95 posts)
If you don't see the cock, you may be sucking in the wrong place

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(969 posts)
Cock is all I care about. Love sucking cock who it's attached to doesn't matter. Sucked guys in neighbourhood then quit. Started sucking cock while wife watched.

Bay Minette AL
Username hidden
(22 posts)
I only like sucking cock. Not interested in anything else. Not really even much into getting sucked. I just love cock.

Bremerton WA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
The cock is really all that matters to me.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(46 posts)
The Dick

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(117 posts)
I see the dick when I suck. If I see a big dick I want to have it in my mouth. As long as the man is nice, clean and hung I might not notice what he looks like. I wish I could have more dick.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(22 posts)
I like full contact sex, body to body, sweat, the smell of sex and I love to lick and softly bite, feel a tight ass and biting nipples, full mouth kisses and licking from the ass, clean of course to the clit or Cock and then concentrate on pleasing and then swallowing followed by another full mouth kiss to share. But cocks truly should be worshipped

Houston TX
Username hidden
(118 posts)
just the sexy cock as i enjoy it

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 37
TOPIC: Do you see the man or the dick when you suck
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.