Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males Do u like cum
TOPIC: Do u like cum
Created by: bigbimnwsa The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bring it on, baby!

Johnson City TN
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Yes I do!

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(405 posts)
Cum! Oh, hell yes! Love to eat loads out of Jess's hot pussy!!! Also love it directly from the cock!

Pocatello ID
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Wife plays with Guys,and when she dose she has the guy shoot his load on the top of her Clit mmmmmm, she then comes home and has me lick it off and few times she had cum around the pussy hole & on her Ass that was f***king Hot the taste of guys cum. I don't swallow but I like the taste of guys cum on my wife's pussy.

Justin TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Wife plays with Guys,and when she dose she has the guy shoot his load on the top of her Clit mmmmmm, she then comes home and has me lick it off and few times she had cum around the pussy hole & on her Ass that was f***king Hot the taste of guys cum. I don't swallow but I like the taste of guys cum on my wife's pussy.

Justin TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
It depends upon the guy and what he has eaten in most cases. But, normally I love the sensation of a guy shooting in my mouth. I love the smell of cum and taste most of the time. I like for a guy to shoot it on my face as well some times...that can be sexy. I love cream pies...wow...the mixture of him and her is fantastic. Sometimes I swallow and sometimes I don't...it depends upon the situation....but I love cum....

Rock Hill SC
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Too bad you're in Buffalo. We have a creampie for you to eat!

Hamburg NJ
Username hidden
(53 posts)
i think that the idea of having a couple sipping win at a bar table as we sit and talk only to feel two hands on my cock as looks are exchanged and the couple kisses in front of me and then to me..

a squeeze of my cock as they tease me and want more as i go the bathroom and they follow as we get touched and sucked and kissed and yes he kisses me which shocks me but i don't resist as she sucks my cock dry and strokes his cock as she then kisses me as she holds the back of my head and shares his cock with me..

my cock grows hard again as i taste him and his cock twitches as we share his cum...

this is what i'm looking for

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
sounds very hot

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
Wow, seriously redundant topic in a bi guy thread, I'm all over it, absolutely love to swallow guy cum, especially after his balls have slapped my face some. I like to get my lips up to his balls when he cums if I can.

Denver CO
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 64   End
TOPIC: Do u like cum