Do bi girls like bi guys : Swingers Discussion 139622
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesDo bi girls like bi guys
TOPIC: Do bi girls like bi guys
Created by: jbs5110
Original Starting post for this thread:
From my experience,its usually straight girls who REALLY like the bi guy thing.With my handful of experiences where i shared my lil secret and some action with a girl,they were all(but 1) Totally straight.More into just watching,and sometimes joining in (for the obvious benefit of 2 cocks lol).Plus i find a lot of bi-girls think a guy being bi is just wrong.*scratches head*

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Answer is yes in our case

N Charleston SC
Username hidden
(1251 posts)
I guess it all depends on your range of experiences. I have a differant oppinion based on my range of experiences. I would say that most of the truely bi ladies that I/we know are as turned on by bi guy action as guys are watching 2 women together.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(498 posts)
Yes

Brea CA
Username hidden
(204 posts)
i think you are for sure correct it seems as if bi-girls can take or leave bi-male action although str8 females love seeing it

Jeffersontown KY
Username hidden
(1 post)
From my experience,its usually straight girls who REALLY like the bi guy thing.With my handful of experiences where i shared my lil secret and some action with a girl,they were all(but 1) Totally straight.More into just watching,and sometimes joining in (for the obvious benefit of 2 cocks lol).Plus i find a lot of bi-girls think a guy being bi is just wrong.*scratches head*

York PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Do bi girls like bi guys