Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Did the cum in your mouth the first time surprise you
TOPIC: Did_the_cum_in_your_mouth_the_first_time_surprise_you
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5 
41 to 50 of 50
User Details are only visible to members.
yep, mainly because it was at a glory hole. fucking loved it. love being a bitch for a horny cock. the reward, all his cum in my mouth

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Yes the 1st time for me was a total surprise but was a good one and got me over my silly fear of a guy cumming in my mouth. i love it now best part of sucking a cock.

Baraboo WI
Username hidden
(8 posts)
There is something that is so sexy about using my mouth to make someone cum. I love it when I feel the cock start to really stiffen and swell then I'll suck slower to make him ride the edge of orgasm for a while, then take him to his base. The feeling of his hard cock pulsing in my mouth is wonderful.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(84 posts)
Oddly, everyone I had been with for years would warn me or pull out so when I met someone on SLS and we got together, he came in my mouth when he was ready, no warning no nothing.......I had always been hesitant ...but turns out I loved it :)

Calvary KY
Username hidden
(25 posts)
yes it was a surprise, a pleasant one though.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(20 posts)
I fuly intend to practice, any volunteers? After her hubby came in my mouth I was no longer nervous about sucking a cock and what would happen if he cums. The idea of sucking a guy off and draining every drop from his pulsing cock seems very erotic to me now. Especially in a MFM combination. It just doesn't get any better than that.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(84 posts)
I liked it from the first time onward. Its the bes part of sucking cock.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(493 posts)
I do intend to practice. It's proving to be infrequently.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(84 posts)
tyr again--and again. I feel the warmth everytime. It hits in one spot then you feel spread through your whole mouth- awesome feeling.

Lake Mills IA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I was so worried about a guy cumming in my mouth that I never let one do it untill I was with this hot couple. She was so turned on by my sucking her husband i kept going until he came. I was surprised a little because there wasn't a temprature difference. I was expecting this warm gush. I knew a kittle later it is because our bodies are the same tem inside. It still took kme aback.

No big deal now to suck a husbad off for his wife!

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(84 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5 
41 to 50 of 50
TOPIC: Did the cum in your mouth the first time surprise you
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.