Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males Did the cum in your mouth the first time surprise you
TOPIC: Did the cum in your mouth the first time surprise you
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No,the first time was when we had a 3 some with a guy,and we had a side bet on who would get him off.I worked on him and she gave it her best and in the end I got it,but I shared.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
yep, mainly because it was at a glory hole. fucking loved it. love being a bitch for a horny cock. the reward, all his cum in my mouth

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Yes the 1st time for me was a total surprise but was a good one and got me over my silly fear of a guy cumming in my mouth. i love it now best part of sucking a cock.

Baraboo WI
Username hidden
(8 posts)
There is something that is so sexy about using my mouth to make someone cum. I love it when I feel the cock start to really stiffen and swell then I'll suck slower to make him ride the edge of orgasm for a while, then take him to his base. The feeling of his hard cock pulsing in my mouth is wonderful.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
Oddly, everyone I had been with for years would warn me or pull out so when I met someone on SLS and we got together, he came in my mouth when he was ready, no warning no nothing.......I had always been hesitant ...but turns out I loved it :)

Calvary KY
Username hidden
(25 posts)
yes it was a surprise, a pleasant one though.

Palatine IL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I fuly intend to practice, any volunteers? After her hubby came in my mouth I was no longer nervous about sucking a cock and what would happen if he cums. The idea of sucking a guy off and draining every drop from his pulsing cock seems very erotic to me now. Especially in a MFM combination. It just doesn't get any better than that.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
I liked it from the first time onward. Its the bes part of sucking cock.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(405 posts)
I do intend to practice. It's proving to be infrequently.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
tyr again--and again. I feel the warmth everytime. It hits in one spot then you feel spread through your whole mouth- awesome feeling.

Lake Mills IA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 41   End
TOPIC: Did the cum in your mouth the first time surprise you