Did the cum in your mouth the first time surprise you : Swingers Discussion 1827381021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesDid the cum in your mouth the first time surprise you
TOPIC: Did the cum in your mouth the first time surprise you
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The 1st time my X and I was with another couple. The guy wanted to suck me so I let him a while and then my X urged me to suck him so I did. Loved it in my mouth and he shot his load down my throat. Have been hooked ever since. Love to give blow jobs. Can't get enought.

Manchester NH
Username hidden
(44 posts)
A man....who sucks off other men and loves them cumming in his mouth.......is straight?

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
My first time was a surprise. We were in the 69 position and I was on the bottom with his cock in my mouth and I was working him good and he was sucking me when he let with no warning but I guess it's hard to give warning when he has a mouth full of cock. That was the only time I had a mouth full.

Spring Grove IL
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Loved the power of giving one and getting him off in her presents.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Good to know! Still haven't done it yet though:(

Pennsburg PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
It wasn't a surprise since he announced he was cumming and prepared to stop but my wife begged me to finish him off. I now know why she enjoys it so much :-)

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
Yes it really did! My first cock was when a guy was fucking my wife and she pushed his cock in my mouth for a minute or two. I realized that the earth didn't stop because I sucked a cock so I met another guy on my own. I was trying to just give him a great blowjob when he began creaming in my mouth. I really liked getting a man off and now I enjoy dressing as a woman and meeting men to suck them off.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Haven't had the opportunity yet, but looking forward to it! My experience has been as part of 3-somes, and we've always moved on to a different position before he finished...

Longmont CO
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Have only sucked a guy 1 time and we didn't discuess it, I stared sucking and wasn't really worried about him cumming actually I was just trying to do a good job, and wow he got off big time and I swallowed the whole load. He said one of the best bj and orgasms he ever had. I enjoyed it but that was my only experience. So guess I'm still new. Good topic.

Centertown MO
Username hidden
(7 posts)
4lips, did you get any in your mustache...JK

Northville NY
Username hidden
(286 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 41   End
TOPIC: Did the cum in your mouth the first time surprise you