Did the cum in your mouth the first time surprise you : Swingers Discussion 1827381011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesDid the cum in your mouth the first time surprise you
TOPIC: Did the cum in your mouth the first time surprise you
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Damn ! Hardsteve4u is so frickin sexy !!!

Oakley CA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
My first time was when I was a teenager. I was sucking my neighbors cock, he too a teenager. I was scared as hell about letting him cum in my mouth, but I wanted so much to take it. I guess I was more determined than scared since I kept sucking him while he came. He shot a huge load inside my mouth and I ate it all. It was wonderful, and I've been doing it ever since.

Liverpool NY
Username hidden
(17 posts)
My first time it was a surprise because when he shot it was long ropes of jizz and to keep from going blind I covered it with my mouth LOL ..

Greece NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Dammit biboy. When are you coming to TN. Jeez...haha

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Yes I was a little surprised. My first time was with a couple, I was sucking the husband while his wife was stroking my cock and watching very closely! As soon as she saw cum shooting from his cock.....she was liking my face and chin. A huge turn on....I love cum now :)

Brighton MI
Username hidden
(38 posts)
The 1st time I sucked off a man and he came in my mouth (with my 1st wife helping me make him cum) it was very sensual and erotic...however this was in the pre-AIDS era. As much as I enjoyed the intimacy and eroticism of a hot cock exploding inside my mouth, with the advent of AIDS, I gave up swallowing and learned to enjoy having a man pull out of my mouth and hose down my body..wherever he liked...my hair. my face, my neck, my chest, my belly, my cock, my legs, my feet...anywhere he wanted to cum...I found it even more erotic than taking his load and swallowing every drop because it was sooo visually erotiic

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(235 posts)
Its such a turn on to have a gal instruct you and hubby for her pleasure then her join in the hot fun. I like to est my creampie out of the wife. while i'm doing her we take turns sucking on hubby then i get into a 69 with her on top and hubby does her yummy. then take turns in all the bi xxxpositions we can get into.

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(96 posts)
A little, While it wasnt the first time I sucked cock it was the first time I had someone cum in my mouth. My GF and I were with a male friend of our's and I had already eaten 2 loads from her, sucked him hard twice when she wanted to see me suck him off. When he said he was going to cum she told him cum in my mouth. All I can say is "WOW" it was a sudden warmth then slightly salty taste. Well needless to say she loved it and so did I. Now I'll do it anytime she wants.

Roaring Spring PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Hell yeah it did - but I was only 9 the first time a man came in my mouth so it was all new and exciting to me!

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
I have been sucking married mans dick since 1968 and I have never seen a guy cum I have always felt it cum in my mouth. I like when I get a guy who has a skinny dick but it has to be at least 12" to get down my throat and it cums into my stomach and the only time I taste cum is when he pulls it out.

Kirbyville TX
Username hidden
(15 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 41   End
TOPIC: Did the cum in your mouth the first time surprise you