Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Did the cum in your mouth the first time surprise you
TOPIC: Did_the_cum_in_your_mouth_the_first_time_surprise_you
Created by: LuvYourCum
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was so worried about a guy cumming in my mouth that I never let one do it untill I was with this hot couple. She was so turned on by my sucking her husband i kept going until he came. I was surprised a little because there wasn't a temprature difference. I was expecting this warm gush. I knew a kittle later it is because our bodies are the same tem inside. It still took kme aback.

No big deal now to suck a husbad off for his wife!

1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 47
User Details are only visible to members.
Sounds like you had a great experience. Wish they all were like that

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1258 posts)
The first time I tasted cum it was my own. And every time afterward when I would jerk off I would cum in my hand then lick it to swallow. The first time I tasted cum from another man was at an adult book store, guy was very aggressive and I figured what the hell. I was a little taken back by how small he was and that it took like 15 seconds for him to cum and it was nasty. I figured maybe it was just him. Then a young man approached me and I was like DAMN that is a nice dick and sucked that one dry and his cum tasted so sweet. I have been addicted ever since.

Bradenton FL
Username hidden
(73 posts)
First time was in the middle of a 69and I didn't realize he was about to cum until he flooded my mouth with tat sweet, yet salty taste. It was intoxicating to feel his cock throbbing and pushing load after load into my mouth. It was such a turn-on that I almost immediately returned the favor.

Summerfield NC
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I knew sort of what it tasted like since I tried my own cum. First time sucking on a buddy, he let me know he was cumming. I stayed on and felt it in my mouth. I liked it and swallowed good.

Briarwood NY
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Not at all, but what did surprise me was how much I enjoyed it.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(485 posts)
The first time I let a guy cum in my mouth, not only was I not ready, I almost threw up on him. It took everything I had inside to hold it together. That was many years ago and now I savor the taste, feel and smell of it. Bring it on.

North Hills CA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
My first time with a guy cumming in my mouth was when I was playing with a both bi swinging couple. I knew he was going to cum, but what I hadn't expected was HOW MUCH he was going to shoot. Loved it though, and have been sucking and swallowing ever since

Lindenhurst IL
Username hidden
(18 posts)
He told me he was about to come so I fully expected what was going to happen. I just sucked it harder and swallowed every drop. I think I enjoy it more each time.

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
I don't exactly remember the first time I had cum in my mouth, but it's now one of my favorite things. I love the taste and I love the mental thing of having part of the man I was sucking inside me.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I met a guy as pre-meeting for me being part of a 3-way with a husband and wife. He was having fun when i got into a good rythm, then i made up my mind i wanted to swallow. He didnt need to tell me, his ass tightend up and i was ready, it was fun.

San Marcos CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 47
TOPIC: Did the cum in your mouth the first time surprise you
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.