Did the cum in your mouth the first time surprise you : Swingers Discussion 182738
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesDid the cum in your mouth the first time surprise you
TOPIC: Did the cum in your mouth the first time surprise you
Created by: LuvYourCum
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was so worried about a guy cumming in my mouth that I never let one do it untill I was with this hot couple. She was so turned on by my sucking her husband i kept going until he came. I was surprised a little because there wasn't a temprature difference. I was expecting this warm gush. I knew a kittle later it is because our bodies are the same tem inside. It still took kme aback.

No big deal now to suck a husbad off for his wife!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My first time with a guy cumming in my mouth was when I was playing with a both bi swinging couple. I knew he was going to cum, but what I hadn't expected was HOW MUCH he was going to shoot. Loved it though, and have been sucking and swallowing ever since

Lindenhurst IL
Username hidden
(18 posts)
He told me he was about to come so I fully expected what was going to happen. I just sucked it harder and swallowed every drop. I think I enjoy it more each time.

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
I don't exactly remember the first time I had cum in my mouth, but it's now one of my favorite things. I love the taste and I love the mental thing of having part of the man I was sucking inside me.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I met a guy as pre-meeting for me being part of a 3-way with a husband and wife. He was having fun when i got into a good rythm, then i made up my mind i wanted to swallow. He didnt need to tell me, his ass tightend up and i was ready, it was fun.

San Marcos CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
and could barely tell it was eve and could barely tell it was even happening. I did notice that as it was happening I got harder and I noticed the taste lingered for quite some time and it wasn't bad. I really want to do it again

Washington PA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
I was straight 8 homophobic. But the first time i was intro to bi i melted and had to doit all. I'm into mm f, mmf, mfm, house parties. group fun etc. I love all bi xxxpositions and xxxcitments vers here and love to let go infront of a gal.

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(96 posts)
The first time I was so turned on by sucking a cock that I was looking forward to tasting cum so it did not surprise me, but the amount of cum was a surprise! Recently sucked a guy and his cum was so sweet, I was quite surprised and pleased.

Roseville CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
yes now know what you all mean had my first gush this last weekend was so nice and my lady loved watching turned her on

Dalhart TX
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Well when you make it to nashville........I think we could show you around the area.....of our bed...haha

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Thanks Oakley! Too bad u don't have any pics posted, I can't tell if I would deepthroat u or not? Hmmmm

Brighton MI
Username hidden
(38 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 41   End
TOPIC: Did the cum in your mouth the first time surprise you