Describe your most memorable Bi Experience : Swingers Discussion 55209
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesDescribe your most memorable Bi Experience
TOPIC: Describe your most memorable Bi Experience
Created by: LuvYourCum
Original Starting post for this thread:
Tell me your favorite Bi experience. Did you plan it? Did repeat it? Would you like to?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Several years ago I corresponded with a couple that wanted another bi curious male for a threesome. I met them for drinks, they were both nice, very good looking, and eager. We went back to their home and I began to rub his cock, stroking my hands across his tight jeans. Obviously excited, we all made for the bedroom and proceeded to undress and start playing. I sucked his cock and fucked her at the same time. it was hot and fun. Then they whispered that they wanted me to fuck him. I had never been a top, and was nervous. However, they gave me a condom and rubbed lotion and got me nice and lubed. I slid into his tight ass while he fucked his wife. We both came hard and what seemed like several minutes. Later while lying in bed with them they told me he was a cop.

Hayward CA
Username hidden
(21 posts)
the wildest has to be when i went to fill my truck with gas at the station i always go to where the attendent always flirts with me (at this pouint ive only played with 2 cocks in my life) i was wearing loosewindbreaker pants with no underwear cause my girkl stood me up for a sexual meeting i went in to pay for the gas my cock was half hard and easily seen he noticed but didnt say anything so i went to piss in the bathroom and he came in a few seconds later grabbed my cock and said he wanted me got on his knees and started sucking me then led me by my cock to the cooler so he could atch the store then pulled out a nine inch hard dripping cock and told me to suck it and i did he then abruptly stood me up and bent me over a cple cases of beer and lubed my ass and started sticking it in it hurt at first but once it went all the way ion i saw stars and shot my load all over the cases of beer shortly after he shot his load on my back told me i was the best and we need to meet again which me did several times at his his house

Hammond LA
Username hidden
(47 posts)
Hell, they're all memorable!

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
Went to DC bar and met a couple of ladies, when we all seemed to hit it off pretty well. I walked them back to one of their apartments. I sat down on the couch when they removed each others tops and began fondling each others breasts. Girl A then came over to me and straddled my lap, took off my shirt, and let me suck her nipples while Girl B took off my shoes pants and socks. While playing with A, B sucked my cock hard. A had me lie on the floor while she straddled my face and B continued to suck. Then A turned around to slip between B's legs. That is when I caught a glimpse of B's penis (she was a great looking Transgender. I think we didn't get an hours sleep between the three of us all night.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Being in a xxxx movie theater in Baltimore with must have been 100 horney guys. They were sucking each other all over the place, let me know if you want to know where it is, lol. It was dark and you could not see that far away at first. When your eves got used to it, then you could see more. I looked down and standing beside me was a black man with the biggest cock i have ever seen in his hand. Well, to make a long story short, i dropped to my knees and sucked him to completion and swallowed the results. He quickly zipped up and dissapeared inthe the theather, never saw him again. I did notice that there was a crowd of maybe 10 guys watching me service this guy though.

Longs SC
Username hidden
(5 posts)
In my early 20's I corresponded with a nice couple that wanted to experience another guy in bed with them. They were in their early 40's and had been fantasizing about it for some time. I sent them a few pic's, and we exchanged phone numbers and set up a date. We met for dinner and drinks and then the talk got hot and heavy when we discussed our mutual interests. We met in a rather dark, bar, leather booths, the whole works. They were both attractive and horny. She encouraged her husband to rub my Levi's and my 8" was throbbing to release. I followed them to their house and we went upstairs to their bedroom. Her husband stripped down to his shorts and she asked if I would help her suck his cock. We both took turns sucking and stroking his dick when there was a knock at their bedroom door. I was pretty surprised and jumped up from the bed. In walked their gorgeous, 19 year old live in roommate. Her name was Tammy and she walked up to me and gave me a deep, long kiss. We all began to join together and shared our tongues with deep, passionate kisses. It was hot and the night proceeded with me fucking the wife doggy style while she took turns sucking her husband and licking the young roommate. I must of cum 3 - 4 times that night.

Hayward CA
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Excellent posts. Thanks to all of you for sharing.

My most memorable was my first time with a couple. I had met the guy on another site, and he had this fem who joined him for swinging. I was traveling in their area on business, and arranged to host them at my hotel.

I had finished work early, and had time to prep. So when he arrived I was squeaky clean inside and out, had my favorite butt plug in to stretch me, had on a combination of stainless steel and leather cock rings, and was wearing a pair of cutoffs that would get me arrested if I went down the hall for ice. He was very appreciative.

She was late getting there, and he and I had already started making out, so when she came in she was greeted by my hard cock sticking out the leg of my cutoffs and he was totally nude. She had brought along some toys, and she quickly went to the bathroom to freshen up and came back wearing a strapon.

She fucked him for a while as he sucked me, then he and I sixty-nined while she fucked me. He had a marvelous cock, not too long and a little fatter than I really like, but silky and tasty on the tongue. And it felt great sawing in and out of my ass a little later.

They were both amazed at how cock rings helped me stay hard for over an hour without cumming. We capped the night with each of them sucking on one of my nipples, she running a dildo in and out of my ass as I jerked off and spewed a huge load over all of us. We licked it off each other and shared it around in a kiss.

I've missed many of the details, like how she loved having her nipples bit and twisted, but the memories linger despite many experiences since.

Arlington VA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
continued

she then pushed me onto my back and began sucking me while he rubbed and stroked my shaft...seeing him cum and hearing her and tasting them both had me in a frenzy and i didn't last too long before she had me shooting all over my stomach, kind of disappointing that neither took it but still a lot of fun...i went to clean up and when i came back he was eating her out, tasting even a little of himself i bet...i told him i would do that and that it looked like he might be growing some and maybe she could help with that...she began sucking him while she orgasmed again from his rubbing and my tongue...after that orgasm he was almost fully hard and she took him out of her mouth and began stroking...telling him, i really want to watch james suck you..will you let him...to which he replied kind of shyly yes..she then asked me, will you? to which i replied, my pleasure....i moved up and began stroking him while she sucked his tip, getting him used to my touch, him moaning...we had him lay on his back and i went down on his now hard member, bobbing up and down, swirling, teasing, rubbing etc while she made out with him and let him kiss her breasts, telling him how hot it was and how he should enjoy himself...asking him how it felt, him mostly moaning back....

she ultimately after a few minutes straddled his face and had him eat her out while she watched me suck him...after probably 15 minutes of that, i could tell he was close...she said will you take him in your mouth to which i said sure and i began focusing on his top and stroking his base until he clenched and flexed and orgasmed...i made sure to open my mouth on the first spurt and be off the tip a little so she could watch him cum and then went back to sucking....taking the rest of it directly in, swallowing some, holding the rest....her saying oh yess baby, enjoy it, its so hot, being truly supportive...i kept sucking until he went partially limp and then headed the restroom to spit and gargle, coming back into he bedroom with my cock at total attention i went back to him and licked him clean though i think she had done that already...

she then kissed me and pushed me on my back and had him suck me while she kissed my balls....they both used their mouths to pleasure me and ultimately had me cum in her mouth....he was a little gun shy about that...what a great couple and night that was....that was long, sorry

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(37 posts)
hard to pick the most memorable why not a few.. i had been talking to a couple for a few months (net, webcam and phone). he wasn't my normal type but personality adds lots of attraction points...unfortunately they moved but luckily i was travelling in their area...we decided that they would come by my hotel and we could go for a drink...

they were running so late that i thought they were standing me up when they finally arrived. they came in and sat down and we started talking. it was a natural conversation flow which was great, just like our over the net. the conversation was so natural we ended up talking for over an hour when he noticed the time and quipped, honey i don't really need a drink at the bar do you? She smiled and replied no. I had a few waiting in case we wanted more privacy when talking. i had her favorite coolers and his favorite beer (i noted that when we talked before) i handed them the drink and he turned to her and asked her if she minded getting undressed for us. She quickly removed her blouse, push up bra and skirt (no panties to be removed)...i really wish she would have done it slower and more gradual. She looked great half dressed and naked...curvy but not obese, perky breasts and nipples...her pierced clit surprised me and I confirmed that she was neatly shaved...

he was a bi virgin so i wanted to take things especially slow, following their lead. he removed his shorts and i could see the outline of a semi hard cock she began rubbing him through his boxers and slid them off. he looked very thick. She turned and said to me: cmon you need to catch up. i stood up and removed all of my clothes as they moved to the bed. She lied down on her back with him kneeling allowing her to suck him. I moved to the bed and put a hand near her inner thigh, asking may i, to which he said please. i began teasing her thighs and abdomen, moving my mouth down near her letting it feel my breath...asking may i...to which she arched herself bringing her to me answering the question...we spent the next 30 minutes or so in this position. he whispered to her and she rolled over on all fours so he could enter her doggy style and had me move to the front so she could suck me...she was enjoying herself quite a lot and was moaning a lot, making her sucking inconsistent, lol....i backed off from her and moved to him and asked if he wanted some additional stimulation letting my fingers almost touch his balls, he moaned yes so i fondled him....i then laid down between his legs and began licking his balls and rubbing her clit..she began moaning louder and louder until she came at which point he couldn't hold it anymore and came insider of her with me still licking his balls, me tasting some as it leaked out...him thrusting until he went limp and then heading for the bathroom, she rolled over on her back and let me eat her cum filled sweetness out until he returned...

tbc

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Socalguy that is a hot story your wife leaving town anytime soon?

Moorpark CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: Describe your most memorable Bi Experience